CBS Big Brother 26 (July 17th ) thread

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Maybe I’m just being hopeful. But I’m actually liking the cast so far. I don’t know why but I’m getting BB17 vibes from this cast/house. The twist, and theme will for sure end up being wack though. I’m sure production will get on our nerves more than ever with these feeds as well.
im rocking with it too. I feel like imma like Cam, T'kor, Chelsie and Quinn. Quinn looks straight up like a girl tho :dead:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
So far I think I enjoyed watching the first 8 from yesterday better than tonight’s 8. But then again it’s still going, and it’s we’re basically watching the same format over again.

From the interview I thought these people seemed interesting, and or potential winners:
Tucker
Matt
Joseph
T-kor
Quinn
Kimo
*Leah - she’s might slide her way to the end like BB18 nicole.
*I think Brooklyn will be a dominant figure in the game (bb15 Amanda esque) but will not win.

Chelsie was the most entertaining from the episode last night though. Hope the twist doesn’t just throw her on the block. I’d feel robbed of a competitor if they did that and she was evicted.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That 50 year old mom could go either way. She could get on their nerves. Or she could play them.

Gay dude will probably be a stereotypical gay dude. Will be gossiping like a mug.

No way Tucker ain't gay. Like father like son. :dame:

I predict he will be annoying and top 5 gone.

Well, looks like angela getting on their nerves. Fatal mistake but I'm not surprised. You gotta be quiet when your old in the house. Gain their trust. Then play the mom role. What a dummy.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Well, looks like angela getting on their nerves. Fatal mistake but I'm not surprised. You gotta be quiet when your old in the house. Gain their trust. Then play the mom role. What a dummy.
Imo (which I 100% could be wrong). Angela is spiraling, but most the people in the house will ignore it, and would side with her because she is the mom figure of the house. Even outside the house on social media. It looks to me like everyone is siding with her. But I think everyone ain’t being honest. They’re just happy seeing an older archetype player go off on the jock archetype player.

It’s entertaining, and reminiscent of old school BB. I’m enjoying it. I also know that if someone social media hated did what she did. They’d be getting flamed online right now. Shyt somewhat reminds me of Paloma from a few seasons ago. I’m sure Angela will be ok though (she needs some sleep, she said she’s sleep deprived).

Last edited:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Trying to get caught up on the season now. Seems that the cast isn't buddy buddy

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter

Yeah, Matt definitely passive aggressively threatened her. When I watched, I was like WTF are you doing Matt? You're doing too much.

But SHE is getting her victim on and making herself look horrible even if she's technically right. Matt was not aggressive and she's just flat out exaggerating. You can't trust no woman like that.