CBS Big Brother 26 (July 17th ) thread

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Fam - I don't even know at this point. I haven't seen or read any reveal, but I still wouldn't be shocked.
Quinn has been lowkey tryna holla at Leah. It's funny though because he seems to really like her. But last night Leah was in her swimwear (none of the other women was except for maybe Brooklyn) and I think Leah wanted attention from the guys in general. There were two seperate occasions her and Cam seemed kind of like they were flirting with each other. One of the occasions she was on top of him (not really sexually, but still she was on top of him), and both occasions Quinn was right there like the Jonathan Majors shyt from not too long ago.

The houseguests were playing some shyt named werewolf (reverse hide & seek) last night. And it was Leah's turn to hide. Leah chose this really high up hiding spot by the cameras. Matt (one of her main potential showmance partners she on, and off flirts with) lifted her ass up to help her get up there. When she was found, and had to come down. I believe Cam lifted her down, right in front of Quinn. That made the reddit chat people make some jokes. "They're playing in your face, Quinn" was one of them (made me lol).

I like Quinn though. I think he has what it takes to win even though him telling Angela about his upgrade power was dumb af.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I missed the episode before the Veto competition, was Matt really that threatening when they spoke or is Angela just overacting? And she got offended cause she didn’t get a hug after the announcement on whose on the block :mjtf:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I missed the episode before the Veto competition, was Matt really that threatening when they spoke or is Angela just overacting? And she got offended cause she didn’t get a hug after the announcement on whose on the block :mjtf:

It’s not the whole entire convo/clip. Some of the beginning is missing but:

Cocky, arrogant, idiotic? Yes, absolutely. Threatening? That’s for the viewer to decide. I say absolutely not a threat, it’s was all game. Neither one is innocent if anything. There’s no way someone could say only Matt is in the wrong though (I’ve shockingly seen that a lot online, the bb fandom loves to vilify certain archetypes sometimes).

Bonus clip from another time they talked before the clip above: x.com

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It’s not the whole entire convo/clip. Some of the beginning is missing but:

Cocky, arrogant, idiotic? Yes, absolutely. Threatening? That’s for the viewer to decide. I say absolutely not a threat, it’s was all game. Neither one is innocent if anything. There’s no way someone could say only Matt is in the wrong though (I’ve shockingly seen that a lot online, the bb fandom loves to vilify certain archetypes sometimes).

Bonus clip from another time they talked before the clip above: x.com
She definitely dramatized the encounter but speaking hyperboles shouldn't be taken 100% factuals. I agree they both hold some accountability.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Someone said this on Reddit and I agree: If Matt wins AI Arena or survives the vote then wins HoH, I can bet Angela will expect Quinn to use his power to hijack Matt’s HoH. If Quinn doesn’t do that, I bet she will completely rat his power out. He almost has no choice in the matter. This could’ve been avoided had he told no one.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Another reason I want Lisa to win HoH is because if she does. We'll probably get a flashback of her argument with Angela. Which was production cut from the feeds, and apparently was pretty big.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm surprised she got away with saying a Phillipino got crazy eyes.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
He absolutely threatened her but in the way you do in these sort of games.
Someone said this on Reddit and I agree: If Matt wins AI Arena or survives the vote then wins HoH, I can bet Angela will expect Quinn to use his power to hijack Matt’s HoH. If Quinn doesn’t do that, I bet she will completely rat his power out. He almost has no choice in the matter. This could’ve been avoided had he told no one.
Quinn deserves this for thinking he should share hisnowoer and then wjtb Angela of all people.
I'm surprised she got away with saying a Phillipino got crazy eyes.
Why? Is this something fillipinos are rscistly called or something?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He absolutely threatened her but in the way you do in these sort of games.

Quinn deserves this for thinking he should share hisnowoer and then wjtb Angela of all people.

Why? Is this something fillipinos are rscistly called or something?
Not Phillipino specifically but alot asian stereotypes revolve around their eyes

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Checking in. Had missed the last couple of episodes live so finally got caught up. If you ain't caught up with tonight's live eviction, don't read any more.

I like the early drama. Angela def paranoid as hell and crashing out was hilarious to watch. Matt was an idiot, but she came at him personally which was fukked up. That said, game-wise good to see someone with the standard BB showmance/comp beast archetype get knocked out week 1. Would be hilarious to see Makensy move on to another guy (although Cam would be the only option since Tucker is weird as hell and the other dudes are short gang).

I'm glad Leah has a chance to play a bit now. Think she was selling herself short just jumping in as the 3rd wheel with Makensy and Matt. Don't really have anybody I don't like other than Angela and Tucker. Also crazy how people dug up that Brooklyn is cool with racist ass Aaryn :leon:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Checking in. Had missed the last couple of episodes live so finally got caught up. If you ain't caught up with tonight's live eviction, don't read any more.

I like the early drama. Angela def paranoid as hell and crashing out was hilarious to watch. Matt was an idiot, but she came at him personally which was fukked up. That said, game-wise good to see someone with the standard BB showmance/comp beast archetype get knocked out week 1. Would be hilarious to see Makensy move on to another guy (although Cam would be the only option since Tucker is weird as hell and the other dudes are short gang).

I'm glad Leah has a chance to play a bit now. Think she was selling herself short just jumping in as the 3rd wheel with Makensy and Matt. Don't really have anybody I don't like other than Angela and Tucker. Also crazy how people dug up that Brooklyn is cool with racist ass Aaryn :leon:

MJ (Makensey) so far is doing what some were expecting. Now that Matt is gone. She's socializing with the house more. So Matt leaving might benefit her in the long run. I don't think she wants to hook up with anyone on tv (maybe after the show). Judging by her choice in this video:

She told Matt she was in a situationship back home to. Not sure how serious she was though.

Last edited: