CBS Big Brother 26 (July 17th ) thread

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I predict Tucker will either win the wall, or throw it to either Kimo, or Rubina sadly. People complain about The pentagon being boring. But idk the show has been pretty entertaining to me up to this point (with them in power). Tucker and the rest of the house getting their way and becoming the new power definitely wouldn’t be any better. Tucker won’t magically make Rubina, T’Kimo, Leah, MJ etc entertaining feeds.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Welp:francis:

Don’t volunteer to go on the block. Cedric was ass in that competition to. He dropped the ball figuratively and literally.

EDIT: Young Cedric left respectfully, with his bible. That’s a good dude. Hope youngblood stay up after this show.
That's Big Brother 101. Never agree to be pawn.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

I cannot stand this nikka. Read the entire thread, and like I’ve been saying this entire time. Everything he does is because he has a crush on Tucker. If I was Cedric, and realized Kimo was the main one pushing for the house to flip. We’d be throwing hands at the wrap party.

Because it clearly was never about saving his friend Rubina. It was about not making Tucker mad, and feeling betrayed by him. That’s why after the vote, Kimo went to him and told him about the collective. He practically made it sound like it was against his will, and he was never considering going with the plan to evict Rubina. It just so happens it kind of maybe bettered his position in the game. T’Kor literally left the bottom of one group, to join the bottom of another group.

At least she really liked the people in the collective. A blind man could see she doesn’t really want to be aligned with the other side (especially Angela, and Tucker). But she doesn’t want to lose Kimo (her eventual demise).

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

I cannot stand this nikka. Read the entire thread, and like I’ve been saying this entire time. Everything he does is because he has a crush on Tucker. If I was Cedric, and realized Kimo was the main one pushing for the house to flip. We’d be throwing hands at the wrap party.

Because it clearly was never about saving his friend Rubina. It was about not making Tucker mad, and feeling betrayed by him. That’s why after the vote, Kimo went to him and told him about the collective. He practically made it sound like it was against his will, and he was never considering going with the plan to evict Rubina. It just so happens it kind of maybe bettered his position in the game. T’Kor literally left the bottom of one group, to join the bottom of another group.

At least she really liked the people in the collective. A blind man could see she doesn’t really want to be aligned with the other side (especially Angela, and Tucker). But she doesn’t want to lose Kimo (her eventual demise).

Yeah lol st joining an alliance where you immediately need to vote out two people instead of sticking with the people you rocked with. What was the point of all this if you wanted replace angela and tucker with Quinn and Chelsea.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Come on, do I even gotta say it at this point? I swear to Gawd I was going to post “we all know who’s going to win again” earlier. But the Pentagon and the Collective was boring though lol.

Angela quietly told Tucker it wasn’t Quinn. It was Cam. She’s wrong to though because It’s confirmed by Brooklyn it was herself.

Last edited:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Did Quinn ever confront Kimo about snitching to Tucker about his power?

I tell you, shady gay dudes on BB never fail my theory.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Come on, do I even gotta say it at this point? I swear to Gawd I was going to post “we all know who’s going to win again” earlier. But the Pentagon and the Collective was boring though lol.

Angela quietly told Tucker it wasn’t Quinn. It was Cam. She’s wrong to though because It’s confirmed by Brooklyn it was herself.

:laugh: the blind leading the blind. I hope Tucker wins the whole thing. Too many BB fans start hyping up their favorites and pretending the nicest person should win.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:laugh: the blind leading the blind. I hope Tucker wins the whole thing. Too many BB fans start hyping up their favorites and pretending the nicest person should win.
Honestly I would say a Tucker win is what the fandom deserves (since they want that so bad). It’d be dunny because you’ll have half the fanbase finally admitting it was boring Tucker always getting his way, and not having the power shift every week. Then you’ll also have the other side who will die on the hill saying he’s the GOAT, and it wasn’t boring. Same people who absolutely hates Cody from BB16 & BB22. At least he played smart (minus taking Derick). Tucker is being rewarded and praised for bad gameplay. Can’t even be mad at it:manny: I’m more annoyed with the hypocrisy of the fandom (as always) than anything Tucker has done in the house. Dude is an a$$hole personality wise though. Especially when he doesn’t get his way. But he’s definitely not the worst we’ve seen on this show. Nobody this season has been controversial imo. Feeds do cut anytime Tucker is mad, I noticed that like a week or two ago. Production is 100% protecting his image.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
One last thing people online don’t seem to realize. Tucker’s allies are Kimo, Angela, and Rubina. Those three will never put him up, or backdoor him unless maybe final 4 or final 3. T’Kor (who would want to backdoor him) will also keep him safe because of Kimo’s allegiance to him, and she doesn’t want to go behind Kimo’s back. So even if he loses, or doesn’t win HoH in the coming weeks.

All that has to happen for him to be safe is have one of them win HoH. And if by some chance they don’t. He still can get drawn for veto and most likely save himself. Angela is next in most comp wins I believe. And as we all know. These aren’t the smartest players this year. So a Tucker win is very possible. I say if he isn’t evicted next week (like I originally predicted) he can kind of easily get to the end.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

:mjlol:Angela is hilarious, and needs her own show

The other night she told a story about how she got hit by a car. She proceeded to follow the car. Then eventually keyed the shyt out of it (chat was joking it probably was the wrong car lol). And then not long after that. After everybody shared their stories. There was a pause in the convo for about 7 seconds. Angela goes “So any of you ever had a threesome”. Breh, when I say feeds cut immediately lol. It didn’t come back for a little while after that.