CBS Big Brother 26 (July 17th ) thread

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Cedric is telling stripper stories rn (not sure if they’re real or not). He went to the strip club 3 different times and two of those times were wild, and funny af. Lol, The second time was in Puerto Rico, and the third time he says was in Cali (he’s from Cali). When he started saying he “got that thing on him at all times” because he knows how it is in that area. Son, I damn near collapsed in laughter :dead: He was saying how he had one hand on the steering wheel, other hand on the blicky :mjlol:I don’t know what came over him to tell this story but do was basically doing standup comedy and was randomly mad energized. After saying he was going to bed hours ago. Remind you, breh is only 21. Not sure when all this took place. I’m over here like “don’t incriminate yourself young blood” lol.

I hope someone clips the whole thing on Twitter. I thought he suddenly was buzzed off of booze or something.

EDIT:
Ced: I really hope the feeds aren’t on me

Feeds: have been on him for all three stripper stories

Josep: You definitely are

:russ:
Random Cedric quote “She was badder and had the better position”.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Cedric is telling stripper stories rn (not sure if they’re real or not). He went to the strip club 3 different times and two of those times were wild, and funny af. Lol, The second time was in Puerto Rico, and the third time he says was in Cali (he’s from Cali). When he started saying he “got that thing on him at all times” because he knows how it is in that area. Son, I damn near collapsed in laughter :dead: He was saying how he had one hand on the steering wheel, other hand on the blicky :mjlol:I don’t know what came over him to tell this story but do was basically doing standup comedy and was randomly mad energized. After saying he was going to bed hours ago. Remind you, breh is only 21. Not sure when all this took place. I’m over here like “don’t incriminate yourself young blood” lol.

I hope someone clips the whole thing on Twitter. I thought he suddenly was buzzed off of booze or something.

EDIT:
Ced: I really hope the feeds aren’t on me

Feeds: have been on him for all three stripper stories

Josep: You definitely are

:russ:
Random Cedric quote “She was badder and had the better position”.
Rooting for Young Cedric.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tucker again
This should be interesting because plan B is to “leak” to Tucker that if he uses the veto on himself. Rubina (basically his shomance) will get put up. Kudos where kudos is due. Breh is a competition beast. Especially when his back against the wall. Too bad he doesn’t have any strategic knowledge, can’t control his emotions when making the decisions, and according to him “just playing a character”.

Might as well give him America’s favorite player now. His fans aren’t letting anyone else get that. No matter how great the season continues to be without him, and who deserves it more.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I’m clearly not a tucker fan but dude is 100% a comp beast. People were already saying he should be on The Challenge. I think he should be on Reindeer Games (if they do that again this year).
Wonder what the future of thar show is. Given that they nuked the website there's a rumor the network might be next which is also why they made such a big deal for this most recent season with all of the vets. Wouldn't be surprised if this were the last season or they move it to cbs.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
One thing I forgot to mention for like two weeks. Someone mentioned that Brooklyn sort of looks like Rihanna (with lighter skin). Now I can’t unsee it. She kind of look like this actress to:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I won’t spoil anything. Just wanted to post :pacspit:Kimo. In his mind, that nikka’s sole goal in the game is to top Tucker off. Even if it jeopardizes his and T’Kors game (I hope she realizes this soon but I doubt she ever will/she's watched very little of BB US if at all). Can’t stand players like him. Not even Leah, or MJ was this bad, and throwing away their game for someone else. But the majority of the fandom loves Tucker so they won’t call Kimo out like they did Leah, and especially MJ. I don't mind if Tucker stays until Jury if it means Kimo is evicted in the next week or two (which unfortunately won't happen, bigger targets to get out first). Thirsty, worthless contestant.

Even if whatever he does in the game benefits him, or has a big payoff. Ask yourself, does it benefit Tucker as well? Just know, It's always for Tucker. Him telling Tucker about Quinn's power (he didn't even tell T'Kor btw), him telling Tucker another thing (I won't spoil) etc. If he wanted to tell somebody secrets, tell T'Kor, or even Rubina (who would tell Tucker). He runs right to him because of one reason, and one reason only. I hope whatever happens blows up in his face.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I won’t spoil anything. Just wanted to post :pacspit:Kimo. In his mind, that nikka’s sole goal in the game is to top Tucker off. Even if it jeopardizes his and T’Kors game (I hope she realizes this soon but I doubt she ever will/she's watched very little of BB US if at all). Can’t stand players like him. Not even Leah, or MJ was this bad, and throwing away their game for someone else. But the majority of the fandom loves Tucker so they won’t call Kimo out like they did Leah, and especially MJ. I don't mind if Tucker stays until Jury if it means Kimo is evicted in the next week or two (which unfortunately won't happen, bigger targets to get out first). Thirsty, worthless contestant.

Even if whatever he does in the game benefits him, or has a big payoff. Ask yourself, does it benefit Tucker as well? Just know, It's always for Tucker. Him telling Tucker about Quinn's power (he didn't even tell T'Kor btw), him telling Tucker another thing (I won't spoil) etc. If he wanted to tell somebody secrets, tell T'Kor, or even Rubina (who would tell Tucker). He runs right to him because of one reason, and one reason only. I hope whatever happens blows up in his face.
No one seems to be good at this game besides Brooklyn and Chelsea. I'm a bit behind but it 100% should have been Leah up on the block instead of Rubina but Tkor and Kimo are too scared to tell Quinn that Leah does not fukk with him at all. She said he gave her the "ick." No coming back from that.

Then you have this bozo Cam throwing his game away to try and pawg.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So it looks like Quinn was under the impression he would still get to vote, and Angela wouldn’t be able to play HoH tomorrow. Quinn is told today he has no vote, and Angela can play in tomorrow’s HoH. Why have Quinn think, and CONFIDENTLY tell everyone wrong information about his power up until today? Why introduce another power, America votes for (when obviously Tucker or Angela will win)?:jbhmm:It’s clear to me that Allison Grodner/production doesn’t like the current power structure of the house, and wants to help their golden boy (who’s been getting special treatment in the house since the beginning btw).

EDIT: The houseguests has been getting alcohol, and (now) catering food/extra privileges other seasons never got more than ever this season. Have nots is practically not a thing this season so far (good for them, it’s just so sudden though). I truly believe it’s because of breh. The last time they treated a cast this special was Season 21. Only because they clearly loved Jackson.

Last edited:

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Not gonna lie I'm a Tucker and Angela fan. If it wasn't for them this would be a VERY boring season steamrolled by Brooklyn. She's got a Maggie from Season 6 type game where I could see her alliance members ready to jump on grenades for her mindlessly. Tkor is so damn stupid running behind Kimo. Her game won't last long and it'll be due to him for sure. I need Cam to stay away from the pawg. She's gonna do his game harm too. I hate Quinn. Hated him from ep 1. Just a Gamebot Ala Cory from last year. Straight dweeb.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Not gonna lie I'm a Tucker and Angela fan. If it wasn't for them this would be a VERY boring season steamrolled by Brooklyn. She's got a Maggie from Season 6 type game where I could see her alliance members ready to jump on grenades for her mindlessly. Tkor is so damn stupid running behind Kimo. Her game won't last long and it'll be due to him for sure. I need Cam to stay away from the pawg. She's gonna do his game harm too. I hate Quinn. Hated him from ep 1. Just a Gamebot Ala Cory from last year. Straight dweeb.
I don’t hate anyone this season (Kimo is almost taking me there though). Tucker is entertaining, and unpredictable but also very arrogant and egotistical. I really don’t like what he did to Cedric a few weeks ago neither. Yeah he made that week entertaining and all but he basically tried to son Cedric when he was keeping it respectful. Cedric wasn’t remotely on that type of time. But other than that. Angela is funny as hell to me though. That lady needs her own comedy show, or something.

I actually like Quinn (I agree he’s a dweeb lol) but dude is always telling people things he shouldn’t. History has shown us “only because someone is a super fan doesn’t mean they’d be good at the game”. Quinn is definitely proof of that. I like Chelsie, and Cedric. Chelsie has been comfortable alongside Brooklyn but there’s a perception online that Tucker is an underdog, and I disagree. The house is seemingly against him (I believe half is damn near flipping to him already ). But he’s the one winning all the comps. I can easily see Tucker winning the wall (or whatever HoH comp) tonight, as well as this new power they’re introducing.

The gameplay is so bad across the board this season that he can run away with this shyt if he continues to comp beast, keep Kimo (who’ll sacrifice his game for him) and get certain players out. I’d personally rather just hope to see the Collective, and the Pentagon implode, and have a civil war. Resulting in players stepping up, and new alliances from both groups forming.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Welp:francis:

Don’t volunteer to go on the block. Cedric was ass in that competition to. He dropped the ball figuratively and literally.

EDIT: Young Cedric left respectfully, with his bible. That’s a good dude. Hope youngblood stay up after this show.

Last edited: