CBS Big Brother 26 (July 17th ) thread

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey

She was saying she was going to throw it yesterday. I’m glad she won. Just hope it doesn’t be the beginning of the downfall of her game. Because everyone loves her now, and thinks she’s on their side. She was basically in the middle (best position you could be in). She most likely puts up Lisa since she can’t stand her.

If Lisa wins Veto again. Things could get tricky for Chelsie. I believe in her though. So far Chelsie seems like she knows this game, and did her homework before coming on the show.

Also saw this online lol:

Her daughter’s tiktok is on the video. I fell into the rabbit hole (I never do TikTok). Her daughter is kinda wild. Could be because she’s young but some of these videos seem like (from the outside looking in) Angela is also kind of wild as well. It is not an act. She acts like she’s her daughter’s age when she’s around her. Maybe even spoils her, and definitely enables her. Again, from the outside looking in it looks that way. The daughter has a tiktok with Dr. Phil before they shot the episode to.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Angela is a CBS plant. Her whole act is probably what she is told to do......which would also mean she is probably protected

Big Brother 26’s Angela Murray Accused Of Being A Producer Plant After Shocking Reality TV Past Is Revealed​

By Lorianne Palinkas
Published 3 days ago
Thread2

Follow
Link copied to clipboard
Big Brother (2000)

Related​

https://screenrant.com/best-reality-tv-shows-right-now/

https://screenrant.com/big-brother-26-week-1-power-of-veto-ceremony-spoilers/

https://screenrant.com/concerned-new-big-brother-live-feeds-experience-ruin-show-changed-everything/

Sign in to your ScreenRant account

Big Brother 26’s Angela Murray smiles in a montage image.
Custom Image by César García

Summary​

• Angela Murray's previous TV appearances have viewers questioning if she is a Big Brother 26 producer plant.
  • Big Brother alums think that Angela might be a producer plant.
  • Even if Angela is a producer plant, she's bringing so much entertainment to Big Brother 26.
Viewers are accusing Big Brother 26 houseguest Angela Murray of being a producer plant after they unearthed evidence of her many previous TV appearances. Angela, a 50-year-old real estate agent originally from Long Beach, California, but currently living in Syracuse, Utah, became the first Head of Household (HOH) of the season. She's been a strong presence in the house, with a big personality. Angela's meltdown in the house was even highlighted in the Big Brother26 previews. However, Angela's dramatic presence might be due to the fact that she's used to being on TV.
Before her Big Brother 26 debut, Angela Murray appeared on several other TV shows.
Before her Big Brother 26 debut, Angela appeared on several other TV shows. According to TV Insider, Angela and her family appeared in the first episode of House Calls with Dr. Phil in 2021. The episode aired on August 18, 2021, and was titled "Traumatized and Dramatized." Dr. Phil visited Angela's family in Utah because her teenage daughter hadn't spoken to her father and sister in three years, despite living in the same house. Angela reached out to Dr. Phil for help.
https://screenrant.com/best-reality-tv-shows-right-now/

Big Brother 26’s Angela Murray Wins Money On Game Shows​

Angela Has Made Some Other TV Appearances​

TV Insider also reported that Angela appeared on The Price Is Right in 2019 and Let's Make a Deal. X user snoopy uploaded a video of Angela playing The Price Is Right. She won $20,000 on Let's Make a Deal. Big Brother 24 houseguest Matt "Turner" Turner shared an X post in which he called Angela, "the best cbs plant to ever exist." Big Brother 20 houseguest Angela "Rockstar" Landry commented, "Casting must LOVE her [three laughing emojis]." Many fans also expressed their belief that Angela is a producer plant.

Although it seems that Angela is a Big Brother 26 producer plant, the question becomes if it matters. So far, she's been the ideal houseguest. Angela won the first HOH, proving that not only is she good at competitions, but she wants to win and didn't throw it. She has also had a roller coaster of a social game, which has created the drama that people love to watch. Angela's casting is really no different from the producers adding Survivor legend Cirie Fields to the Big Brother 25 cast.

Big Brother isn't like the Bachelor franchise, in which contestants are expected to be on the shows "for the right reasons." As long as the houseguests understand the game, and try their hardest to play it, that's all that matters to fans, and Angela is a Big Brother superfan. If anything, her previous TV appearances make her a more entertaining houseguest because she understands what it means to create TV gold. Turner is right that Angela might be the best CBS plant ever. She's bringing new meaning to Big Brother's motto, "expect the unexpected."

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
This season worth watching?
I usually wait a couple weeks before I check it out

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I’m away rn. But I’m hearing there’s some tension in the house involving CCC & T’Kor, Angela & Quinn, and the veto competition was played so they may have to call a audible because of who won.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tucker, all dude do is bash Lisa and flirt with Rubina. He’s terrible at the game, and clearly a recruit (as is most of them this season). That nikka is who people thinks Matt was (and hated Matt but loves Tucker for some reason). The Bb fandom are hypocrites to. Last night the girls were being mean to Lisa behind her back (which is not right, but nothing too bad).

People online were bashing them. They don’t say shyt when dude does it though (and the longer she’s in the house he’s only going to get worse, just watch). I can just tell he’s what the fandom so called hates. They’re giving him a pass for now though. People will probably wake up about him sooner than later.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Yeah got bored and started improv acting last night. The made a show called Young Cedric (Joseph sung the theme song) and everything lol. After like an hour of improv. Leah returned from the DR, and kind of killed the vibe because sometimes she’s a try hard (who thinks this is Love Island), and she isn’t really funny. This cast is cool, but this week been kind of slow after the entertainment of last week (that happens sometimes on this show so no real biggie). And we’re most likely losing someone entertaining this week. Hope things pick up starting Thursday though.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Angela is a weirdo fr. fake cries when she gets called out on anything. that narcissistic behavior that flips situations to make themselves the victim.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I'm enjoying the season so far even though gameplay/strategizing has been bad. It's pretty balanced because most the house are recruits this year. I will say though. This season TOO MANY people volunteer themselves to go on the block. This weeks HoH has been HoH for only 2 hours, and 3 people already volunteered. Wtf??

Another thing about this season is the house doesn't know that putting the same people on the block/targeting the same people is only delaying the inevitable of the house targeting each other. Might as well strike first, before eventually someone beats you to the punch and take you out first.

Read this on reddit and I agree: "This cast just doesn’t know how to properly wield information. They just spill anything and everything".

Young Cedric. His HoH music is 2Pac - AEOM btw.

Last edited: