Cavs playing hard AF and looking like a 6th seed Appreciation Thread

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I didn't say you brought them up I clearly brought them up because both respectively have the best records in their conferences and both have been finals teams two straight years :hhh:
Why are you trying to play obtuse
Then why the fukk did you quote me talking about them nikkas:rudy: I only care about the cavs:martin:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
horrible analogy

What do you mean "other than", as if that isn't what makes it a terrible analogy in the first place? :heh:

Because everything else about the analogy was spot on.

Most people think Kyle Korver was never really an all star, he was just a solid player surrounded by a strong cast. Most people think Paul Walker was never really a movie star, he was just a solid actor surrounded by a strong cast.

If someone tried to put Kyle Korver in the all-star game this year, everyone would think they were crazy. If someone tried to cast Paul Walker in a movie this year, everyone would think they were crazy.

Most people didn't think Korver deserved to be in the All-Star Game in the first place with just 12ppg, but others argue that he deserved it because of his 50-40-90 shooting efficiency. Most people didn't think Walker deserved to die at the age of 40, but others argue he deserved it because he was driving 125 miles an hour.

When you even notice how Korver's :mjpls: looks might have gotten him an advantage in his selection in a majority-minority league, and then see how Walker's equally :mjpls: looks got him the head billing in a majority-minority movie franchise, I thought the similarities were too obvious to ignore.

Last edited:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Quit deflecting like a bytch and answer the fukkin question dumbass:scust: I was talking about the cavs and YOU brought the warriors you hoe ass nikka. Are you gonna lie and deny that:hhh:
You are in a thread about basketball and I brought up the team that beat your team two years ago in the finals and y'all beat in the previous championship series and likely will face each other for a third time and you acting like a thot that got a train ran on her, then got married, and want to act holier hen thou now :hhh:

New year new me ass nikka

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
You are in a thread about basketball and I brought up the team that beat your team two years ago in the finals and y'all beat in the previous championship series and likely will face each other for a third time and you acting like a thot that got a train ran on her, then got married, and want to act holier hen thou now :hhh:

New year new me ass nikka
bytch I'll worry about gs IF we face them. Quit acting like the spurs don't have a chance:camby: Sensitive fags like you cry when someone disss your team and then turn around and throw a temper tantrum when someone doesn't acknowledge your team. Is it oochie wally or one mic you bytch ass nikka:scusthov:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bron outchea playing 40 min every game? :picard:

And the Cavs as built still can't withstand the 8 minutes a game he has to go to the bench. :shaq2:

This is the team Lebron wanted. He has all the floor spacers and shooting dummies he wants. Funny how the Warriors lose a top team in the east without Durant and it's the end of the world, but the Cavs lose 3 games in a row to sub .500 teams and it's theyre bored, waiting for the playoffs, etc.

Bron hasn't had a month as bad as February in 8 years

Bron has been playing just fine with those players. And Bron had a great month. Hell, Bron even had a good last 3 games.

It's when Kyrie takes over the team without Lebron that everything goes to shyt. Lebron is +30 in 78 minutes during this last 3-game losing streak. Kyrie with Lebron on the bench is -45 in 18 minutes during the same time. And it's not like he's playing with scrubs either - he's playing with the best lineups available. They have to figure this shyt out and quick, because if they don't either Lebron is going 48 minutes/game in the playoffs, or they're going to have to figure out if Deron can run this team and roll out some Deron-JR-Shump-D-Will-TT type lineups whenever Lebron is off the court.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
OP trying to smoothly transition from Kobe stan to Warriors stan :dead: :hhh:

Call it what you want. I'm just tryna be consistent. How a nikka gone shyt on the Warriors when the Cavs been some shyt too?

And I'm a Knicks fan homie. I thought you knew.

Bron outchea playing 40 min every game? :picard:

Brian Scallbrine said some shyt ahile ago saying that some trainer who works with LeBron regularly told him that this is all part of his training regiment. Playing all these high ass minutes and shyt. It almost made sense except they needed him to play those minutes becuz that's when everybody started getting hurt and shyt. I guess the point is that as the season progresses that he will slow down on the minutes.

Problem is, it's March and he's still playing those high ass minutes.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
bytch I'll worry about gs IF we face them. Quit acting like the spurs don't have a chance:camby: Sensitive fags like you cry when someone disss your team and then turn around and throw a temper tantrum when someone doesn't acknowledge your team. Is it oochie wally or one mic you bytch ass nikka:scusthov:
Y'all nikkas deal with emotion like bytches :ahh:
Y'all nikkas faced that team 2 times in the finals already
Y'all nikkas fired y'all coach when that team blew y'all out even though y'all had he best record in the east
Y'all nikkas threw a temper tantrum when Kevin Durant joined that team
Y'all nikkas went and got 8 top five first round drafted player and three more former all stars to add to your team to compete with that team
Yet you not worried:ahh:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Y'all nikkas deal with emotion like bytches :ahh:
Y'all nikkas faced that team 2 times in the finals already
Y'all nikkas fired y'all coach when that team blew y'all out even though y'all had he best record in the east
Y'all nikkas threw a temper tantrum when Kevin Durant joined that team
Y'all nikkas went and got 8 top five first round drafted player and three more former all stars to add to your team to compete with that team
Yet you not worried:ahh:
What cavs fan was mad that Durant signed:rudy: receipts bytch nikka. What was the result of us firing our coach... A chip:umad: Your entire post is hoemotinal:mjlol: Y'all really mad cause were not buying into this so called rivalry:heh::deadmanny:

Last edited:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cavs playing hard in the regular season? Yall nikkas just never learn do you?:mjlol:

Cavs are -45 without lebron :mjlol:

If they don't give this nikka MVP when he's probably should of won every year besides 2014 :mjlol:

Did i mention he's having his best reg season since 2014? 27/8/8 on 52% an 39% 3pt at 32 years old :mjlol:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Look who's talking :heh: you made a posting career off hating Kobe so you've adopted this niche of hating the Warriors because you know they're the only ones to de-throne the anti-kobe LeBron you've adopted as your hero. You'll be in any and EVERY thread throwing shade at Golden State. Your team is the fukking Suns you've got no horse in the race
Wait he's a suns fan? :russ:

Thought he was a Cleveland stan