Cavs playing hard AF and looking like a 6th seed Appreciation Thread

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look who's talking :heh: you made a posting career off hating Kobe so you've adopted this niche of hating the Warriors because you know they're the only ones to de-throne the anti-kobe LeBron you've adopted as your hero. You'll be in any and EVERY thread throwing shade at Golden State. Your team is the fukking Suns you've got no horse in the race

:huhldup:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem is bron gifted 2 young stars a ring prematurely in their young careers and now they are content with their max contracts and chip because that puts them ahead of almost 75% of their peers. Bron out there going hard every minute he in but the others got that parade Mind set still and just want to reap those benefits still and could care less bout pushing bron to jordan status with 4 or 5 rings.

The ones on the team who are hungry enough to care are already washed and dont got the talent of Henny and u can see his frustration. In miami bron wasnt the only star that sacrificed thats why them nikkas was under pressure every year.

For some reasonf i feel this is the year we get a new finals because by the time Love come back the load bron carrying might drop him

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Problem is bron gifted 2 young stars a ring prematurely in their young careers and now they are content with their max contracts and chip because that puts them ahead of almost 75% of their peers. Bron out there going hard every minute he in but the others got that parade Mind set still and just want to reap those benefits still and could care less bout pushing bron to jordan status with 4 or 5 rings.

The ones on the team who are hungry enough to care are already washed and dont got the talent of Henny and u can see his frustration. In miami bron wasnt the only star that sacrificed thats why them nikkas was under pressure every year.

For some reasonf i feel this is the year we get a new finals because by the time Love come back the load bron carrying might drop him
Love and Kyrie been balling all year,how are they the problem:heh: As far as pushing Bron pass Jordan these nikkas don't and shouldn't care about that shyt:mjlol: They want to win for themselves. fukk winning just for brons legacy:heh:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
What cavs fan was mad that Durant signed:rudy: receipts bytch nikka. What was the result of us firing our coach... A chip:umad: Your entire post is hoemotinal:mjlol: Y'all really mad cause were not buying into this so called rivalry:heh::deadmanny:

Do yall claim stankbrefs? Becuz you'll fukk around and end up like @AkaDemiK callin' him all kinds of bytch ass nikkas if LeBron goes to the Timberwolves or some shyt. And what about the one nikka that made the thread about Warriros not being able to beat them on Christmas and said we putting too much stock into a regular season game after the MLK game? :heh:

Now I'm not saying you. I got love for you. You're reasonable. But yeah... do yall claim them two nikkas? :heh:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cavs playing hard in the regular season? Yall nikkas just never learn do you?:mjlol:

Cavs are -45 without lebron :mjlol:

If they don't give this nikka MVP when he's probably should of won every year besides 2014
:mjlol:

Did i mention he's having his best reg season since 2014? 27/8/8 on 52% an 39% 3pt at 32 years old :mjlol:

Even the last 2 years :dwillhuh:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Do yall claim stankbrefs? Becuz you'll fukk around and end up like @AkaDemiK callin' him all kinds of bytch ass nikkas if LeBron goes to the Timberwolves or some shyt. And what about the one nikka that made the thread about Warriros not being able to beat them on Christmas and said we putting too much stock into a regular season game after the MLK game? :heh:

Now I'm not saying you. I got love for you. You're reasonable. But yeah... do yall claim them two nikkas? :heh:
That one warrior hater is a fukkin weirdo that we all try to separate ourselves from:mjlol: Sauvehooper or some shyt. OG stank is cool people a from other parts of the board and he's more like a distant cousin. He's doesn't come over for family reunions but he might stop by for a plate on a holiday:obama:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Y'all still the goat franchise though:wow: And my boy Dangelo gonna carry on tradition:ahh:

I don't know about that nikka fam. He comes off as lazy and entitled.

Dude blew it with me when we were 10-10. He got hurt but when he was cleared he decided to come back on his terms. shyt bothered me to no end.