Cavs playing hard AF and looking like a 6th seed Appreciation Thread

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But they lost three in a row. :dwillhuh:
They lost 3 in a row because they've been missing love and jr is rusty as shyt after being out for months.

To add on to that lue's still experimenting with lineups with their new aqcuisitions

By the time the playoffs roll around everybody will be healthy, the cavs will steamroll through the east and we will all go back to crying about how lebron has a cakewalk to the finals :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
But they lost three in a row. :dwillhuh:

:mindblown:

Lebron is PLUS THIRTY in the last three games. The Cavs without him are MINUS SEVENTY-THREE in the last three games.

How the hell is that an argument against him being MVP. :heh:

In two of the three games, Lebron led his team to double-digit advantages when he was on the floor, only to have the game lost because the Kyrie and the Cavs without him were getting outscored by 20+ in just nine minutes in each game.

So what, Lebron can't be MVP unless he plays 48 minutes a game? Lebron's MVP case should rest on what his team does when he's NOT on the floor? :dahell:

Can you craft any argument for why the last three games hurts Lebron's MVP case that isn't obviously stupid or trolling?

"The MVP should be the guy whose team does great and outscores the other team when he's sitting on the bench." :deadmanny:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Lebron is PLUS THIRTY in the last three games. The Cavs without him are MINUS SEVENTY-THREE in the last three games.

In two of the three games, Lebron led his team to double-digit advantages when he was on the floor, only to have the game lost because the Kyrie and the Cavs without him were getting outscored by 20+ in just nine minutes in each game.

So what, Lebron can't be MVP unless he plays 48 minutes a game? Lebron's MVP case should rest on what his team does when he's NOT on the floor? :dahell:

Can you craft any argument for why the last three games hurts Lebron's MVP case that isn't obviously stupid or trolling?

"The MVP should be the guy whose team does great and outscores the other team when he's sitting on the bench." :deadmanny:

Does my thread title say "LeBron playing hard AF and looking like a 6th seed Appreciation" or does it say "Cavs playing hard AF and looking like a 6th seed Appreciation"? :sas2:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
They lost 3 in a row because they've been missing love and jr is rusty as shyt after being out for months.

To add on to that lue's still experimenting with lineups with their new aqcuisitions

By the time the playoffs roll around everybody will be healthy, the cavs will steamroll through the east and we will all go back to crying about how lebron has a cakewalk to the finals :mjlol:

And the Warriors have played like shyt becuz Durant is missing.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

SERIOUS QUESTION, ARE U FOREAL A ROBOT?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
SERIOUS QUESTION, ARE U FOREAL A ROBOT?

This is why stupidity reigns in LA.

If I had said, "Kobe had 30 points in the last game and 73 in the game before that!", you'd take that as me just praising Kobe as I should, with numbers.

But if I say, "The Cavs have outscored their opponents by 30 with Lebron on the floor and got outscored by 73 with him off!", then suddenly I'm working with crazy robot-numbers.

Even though the number I listed is the one that actually MEANS something, the one that decides whether you win or lose.z

Isn't it slightly crazy that the Cavs got outscored by 23 points without Lebron in just 9 minutes of the last game, got outscored by 22 points without Lebron in just 9 minutes of the game before that, and had Kyrie on the floor the entire time both games? And that they were dominating said teams with Lebron on the floor for the rest of both games?

If how much you outscore your opponent by isn't the point of the game, then what the fukk is?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This is why stupidity reigns in LA.

If I had said, "Kobe had 30 points in the last game and 73 in the game before that!", you'd take that as me just praising Kobe as I should, with numbers.

But if I say, "The Cavs have outscored their opponents by 30 with Lebron on the floor and got outscored by 73 with him off!", then suddenly I'm working with crazy robot-numbers.

Even though the number I listed is the one that actually MEANS something, the one that decides whether you win or lose.z

Isn't it slightly crazy that the Cavs got outscored by 23 points without Lebron in just 9 minutes of the last game, got outscored by 22 points without Lebron in just 9 minutes of the game before that, and had Kyrie on the floor the entire time both games? And that they were dominating said teams with Lebron on the floor for the rest of both games?

If how much you outscore your opponent by isn't the point of the game, then what the fukk is?

OK