Cavs playing hard AF and looking like a 6th seed Appreciation Thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
but was he an all star? no.. he played good over the course of 5 or 6 games and won the finals mvp, he didnt play the way he played in the finals that whole season

he averaged 7 points during that season and now he averages 6 points..

fact is cavs got 3 recent all stars on their team besides lebron just like the warriors:umad:

You do realize that Love is out and that calling Korver a "recent all star" is like calling Paul Walker a "recent movie star", right?

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
but was he an all star? no.. he played good over the course of 5 or 6 games and won the finals mvp, he didnt play the way he played in the finals that whole season

he averaged 7 points during that season and now he averages 6 points..

fact is cavs got 3 recent all stars on their team besides lebron just like the warriors:umad:

how is being an all star in 2015 comparable to this years all star selections? Warriors have 4 current all stars, korver was no damn all star this year neither in atlanta nor in cleveland. He averaged 12 points in all star year which is pathetic for all star game. You are just looking for random arguments with lack of logic to throw into discussion. And since you are using this logic in here then mentioning iggy finals mvp, david west and iggy all star selections from years ago is as relevant as your dumb argument about korver.

And here I can throw some more of your logic:
david west was averaging 14 points back in 2014, that's three years ago, not that long time ago, and now he can't even average 5 points, damn the warriors are making him look bad. And he is almost the same age as korver.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
reality says differently regardless of your personal feelings:mjgrin:

if that was my logic then I wouldve included jr smith and deron williams who also averaged 14 points in 2014:mjgrin:
and since you are not including deron and jr smith then why are you including kyle korver? he makes as much sense as what jr smith or deron did years ago.

9 points per game and you calling that man recent all star while comparing him with current golden state all stars. Your logic is clearly flawed.

kyle korver is used for spot up shooting, how is he near all star level players? Its like calling steve kerr from chicago bulls an all star

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
and since you are not including deron and jr smith then why are you including kyle korver? he makes as much sense as what jr smith or deron.

9 points per game and you calling that man recent all star while comparing him with current golden state all stars. Your logic is clearly flawed.
because he's a recent all star and they arent:mjgrin:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
because he's a recent all star and they arent:mjgrin:
tell me how many players, whos only one role was to score, made it to all star game while averaging 12 points? David West was averaging 14 points in 2014 and he didnt make it to all star game. Thats two points more than what korver did.

you know damn well what I am talking bout, korver aint no damn all star nor did he deserve back in 2015

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
tell me how many players, whos only one role was to score, made it to all star game while averaging 12 points? David West was averaging 14 points in 2014 and he didnt make it to all star game. Thats two points more than what korver did.

you know damn well what I am talking bout, korver aint no damn all star nor did he deserve back in 2015
NBA+All+Star+Game+2015+YUIood8am0Hl.jpg

Kyle+Korver+NBA+Star+Game+2015+3ASXCbZMuwjl.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
yup it says 2015 and he didnt deserve it averaging 12 points. Meanwhile the calendar says its 2017 right now so fukk you talmbout, I didnt see korver playing in new orleans game this year so he no damn all star this year.
Kyle+Korver+NBA+Star+Game+2015+3ASXCbZMuwjl.jpg

find me a post where I said he made it this year:mjgrin:
keep moving goal posts, he was still selected into the all star game whether u like it or not:umad:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
find me a post where I said he made it this year:mjgrin:
keep moving goal posts, he was still selected into the all star game whether u like it or not:umad:

Here you compared 2017 warriors all star game selections with korver's 2015 selection. So I assume you are basically saying that korver this year should be as good as this years all star selections, just because he was selected there few years ago. And since you are comparing korver with warriors all stars lets pick the worse of the 4 warriors, which is draymond green, most likely the best defender in the league, while korver is a spot up shooter. If a gm traded draymond for korver this year his ass would get fired the same day.