Cavs playing hard AF and looking like a 6th seed Appreciation Thread

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
This is the team Lebron wanted. He has all the floor spacers and shooting dummies he wants. Funny how the Warriors lose a top team in the east without Durant and it's the end of the world, but the Cavs lose 3 games in a row to sub .500 teams and it's theyre bored, waiting for the playoffs, etc.
Are you saying this hasn't happened every year Bron been back with the cavs:jbhmm:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
How's D Will doing over there?

Just realized there's 2 of them , fukk it, how are they both doing?

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
How's D Will doing over there?

Just realized there's 2 of them , fukk it, how are they both doing?
I love what derrick has been doing. I'd like to see Deron be more aggressive on the offensive end and look to score more. He's a lil too unselfish and I'm sure his D will get better after a few practices.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
I love what derrick has been doing. I'd like to see Deron be more aggressive on the offensive end and look to score more. He's a lil too unselfish and I'm sure his D will get better after a few practices.

Glad to hear about Derrick. I actually liked him on my Knicks last year. Good dude, just unfocused at times.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Glad to hear about Derrick. I actually liked him on my Knicks last year. Good dude, just unfocused at times.
He knows this is a great opportunity to establish himself whether it be here or elsewhere so he's been dialed in. He's been a great addition to the bench so far.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Look who's talking :heh: you made a posting career off hating Kobe so you've adopted this niche of hating the Warriors because you know they're the only ones to de-throne the anti-kobe LeBron you've adopted as your hero. You'll be in any and EVERY thread throwing shade at Golden State. Your team is the fukking Suns you've got no horse in the race
I'd dislike the Warriors if Lebron never existed, has nothing to do w him or the Cavs.

You're right I dont have a horse in the race, which is why its easy for me to be objective. You shouldn't either, and yet you seem to be perturbed :jbhmm:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The cavs have horrible stretches every year he's been back. Anybody that follows basketball knows this. We fired our head coach in the middle of our championship year. I think we'll be alright:heh:
I'm not saying he want walk in to the finals like always I'm saying everything clearly isn't perfect and the same goes for golden stage