Castlevania TV Series - Netflix (Official Thread)

Daps
X1Pbpex.jpg

I mean, damn. This shyt does not give a fukk about the cardinal rule typically observed in horror films (i.e., no dead children). Watched the four eps tonight. Can't wait for season two.

Don't forget that Neflix is also coming out with a Devilman adaptation next year too. At this point, I'm wondering if Netflix is the only company that has the budget to hire the needed talent to do Berserk any justice.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
im 3 eps in and im not seeing the big hoopla about this tbh....maybe i watch too much anime or something but this is quite ordinary to me. This shyt nowhere near something like hellsing. Dude above me saying its the best animation he's seen and im like :dahell: but if u havent seen much i guess it is :yeshrug:

You can't compare it to Hellsing.

You sure as hell cant compare it to Ultimate Hellsing.

THis wasn't made for anime watchers.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
X1Pbpex.jpg

I mean, damn. This shyt does not give a fukk about the cardinal rule typically observed in horror films (i.e., no dead children). Watched the four eps tonight. Can't wait for season two.

Don't forget that Neflix is also coming out with a Devilman adaptation next year too. At this point, I'm wondering if Netflix is the only company that has the budget to hire the needed talent to do Berserk any justice.

They also got an assassin's creed anime dropping too..

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DRAcula is my favorite video game villain and they did him right so im all in with this shyt. I need this to cover all of the games