Castlevania TV Series - Netflix (Official Thread)

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Yeah Simon is kind of the more famous Belmont, but Trevor came first in the series. Julius is the strongest and last legit Belmont though from the main cannon storyline before they came up with a ton of alternate realities.

If I got it right:

Castlevania I - Trevor
Castlevania II - Simon
Castlevania III - Trevor (the one this series is based of which also happened before the first I and II)
Super Castlevania IV - Simon

Belmont Clan

Btw this thread:

If the belmont family was so bout it and they was killing dracula, grim reaper, werewolfs, mummies..

:mjlol:

U forgot the 1st Belmont, gabriel... who later became Dracula

Who fathered Trevor when he was still Gabriel, then fathered alucard when he was dracula..... making them 2 brothers

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Can't wait for next season, this was some solid shyt... Not on the level of hellsing and vampire hunter d, but great nonetheless.

Also can't wait for the new Vampire Hunter D to drop... I forgot if it was going to be a series or movie

Vampire Hunter D: Resurrection

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Trevor if I'm not mistaken, came before Simon. Regardless, Trevor Belmont is definitely CANNON in CASTLEVANIA.

Yep. Just read up on Castlevania, Trevor came before Simon Belmont.

Best part of this series is after this is done they can then follow the stories of the descendants like Simon

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
that shyt was hilarious....dude come down like a damn meteor of flames saying they got one year to pack they shyt and the priest like
tenor.gif

then a year later when all hell breaks loose (literally)
par.gif

:russ: and THEN he was talking MAAAAD shyt!

"One year ago..... Dracula was talking that big boy shyt. Like he was bout that action. :stopitslime:"

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can't wait for next season, this was some solid shyt... Not on the level of hellsing and vampire hunter d, but great nonetheless.

Also can't wait for the new Vampire Hunter D to drop... I forgot if it was going to be a series or movie

I binge watched hellsing last night and :wow:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
That was shyt, I guess I have really outgrown anime, the action was nonsensical and boring:hhh:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

eww they going the cheap CG route with that vampire hunter d series :scust: its already trash in my book

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
eww they going the cheap CG route with that vampire hunter d series :scust: its already trash in my book
Didnt even notice that... Damn,still going to give it a shot because I liked Bloodlust and the director from that is on board for this

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
U forgot the 1st Belmont, gabriel... who later became Dracula

Who fathered Trevor when he was still Gabriel, then fathered alucard when he was dracula..... making them 2 brothers

Is Gabriel cannon or just from the alternate Lord of Shadows storyline?

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Gabriel cannon or just from the alternate Lord of Shadows storyline?

They didnt say and i think the santa monica studios that did LOS was with the shyts thats why pt 2 was kinda underwhelming but i still loved it.

Guess we got to wait to see if we get another game soon which way they go. I'd be satisfied with either story cause the way gabriel was fukked had me rooting for homeboy to burn the fukking planet