Castlevania TV Series - Netflix (Official Thread)

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
This is the best anime i ever seen (I dont really watch them... too weird most of time..)

Im not really a huge fan but i feel itsbthe best way to translate these stories perfectly. My fav of all time was spawn but this is on a whole nother level

I cannot wait til season 2. Im mad it was only 4 eps. This shyt was gutter as fukk and properly translated one of my fav game stpries

Imagibe metal gear or legacy of kain...

5 stars. Baby in demons mouth and the image of the bloody crib might make it six

Dracula and his castle are now the DEFINITIVE version of the character to me. He was killing it with the black magic. Pure dope right here friends. Pure.

Stone the fukk up

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
im 3 eps in and im not seeing the big hoopla about this tbh....maybe i watch too much anime or something but this is quite ordinary to me. This shyt nowhere near something like hellsing. Dude above me saying its the best animation he's seen and im like :dahell: but if u havent seen much i guess it is :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
im 3 eps in and im not seeing the big hoopla about this tbh....maybe i watch too much anime or something but this is quite ordinary to me. This shyt nowhere near something like hellsing. Dude above me saying its the best animation he's seen and im like :dahell: but if u havent seen much i guess it is :yeshrug:

The story is crazy.... :yeshrug: but the animation compared to others need a whole lot of work.... I agree...:ld:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
The story is crazy.... :yeshrug: but the animation compared to others need a whole lot of work.... I agree...:ld:
i'll wait til i finish it to judge the story to see if there's some shocking thing that happens cuz so far it seems ordinary as well to me. Thought i'd see more dracula fukking things up in this as well.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
As someone not into the games, I enjoyed the story and the characters pulled me in :ehh:. I will definitely check out next season.

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
ignore Dracula for a year, brehs
that shyt was hilarious....dude come down like a damn meteor of flames saying they got one year to pack they shyt and the priest like
tenor.gif

then a year later when all hell breaks loose (literally)
par.gif

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Dracula was a cold motherfukker in this one brehs but he gave the humans SO MANY PASSES I couldnt even feel sorry for them

Kidnap my wife and burn her alive? Aight bet:francis: off the strength of her kindness you got a whole year to bounce before I wreck shyt

Humans: noooooo were just gonna stay put brah, also the day we killed your witch whore is gonna be a national holiday now :troll:

Drac: :gucci: I guess I gotta show yall how we do things in Wallachia :dame: unleash the flutes on em Satan

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This was legit.

I'm very glad it got renewed for a 2nd season, I can see this series being big.

I'm hoping we get to see some of the main foes of the series then get into Simon Belmont's and beyond storyline. I'm really looking forward to the boss fights, which is another reason why I hope they extend this series into the other games.

I thought the fight scenes were really dope, while it's not Fate: UBW level of animation (few are), that fight vs Alucard was really well done. I'm actually getting a Fate + Berserk vibe from it.

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
This was just a movie split into 4 parts. It was good though. They really gave the Church that work in this. It might be 25 years since I played a Castlevania game but I do remember Simon Belmont. Is Trevor canon or someone maid up for this? I guess Simon failed since Dracula was chilling until they killed his wife...