Castlevania TV Series - Netflix (Official Thread)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trevor if I'm not mistaken, came before Simon. Regardless, Trevor Belmont is definitely CANNON in CASTLEVANIA.

Yep. Just read up on Castlevania, Trevor came before Simon Belmont.

Last edited:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah Simon is kind of the more famous Belmont, but Trevor came first in the series. Julius is the strongest and last legit Belmont though from the main cannon storyline before they came up with a ton of alternate realities.

If I got it right:

Castlevania I - Trevor
Castlevania II - Simon
Castlevania III - Trevor (the one this series is based of which also happened before the first I and II)
Super Castlevania IV - Simon

Belmont Clan

Btw this thread:

If the belmont family was so bout it and they was killing dracula, grim reaper, werewolfs, mummies..

:mjlol:

Last edited:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
This was just a movie split into 4 parts. It was good though. They really gave the Church that work in this. It might be 25 years since I played a Castlevania game but I do remember Simon Belmont. Is Trevor canon or someone maid up for this? I guess Simon failed since Dracula was chilling until they killed his wife...
yeah he is canon. this movie is basically castlevania 3 and he is the main character. even the magic chick is from C3.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Just started watching but this shyt straight ripped from the bible:stopitslime:

"FORGIVE THEM THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING":francis:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I finished it this morning, I'm only loosely familiar with the games but i enjoyed this
my thoughts
- Too short :damn:
- Starts off pretty slow
- Humans are dumb AF :dahell:
- I liked the animation although like others said the climax could have been better
- I liked Belmont he was a fun guy
- Dracula went hard, if anything he was pretty lenient to begin with
Seriously if Dracula says GTFO, GTFO, ole it was all a dream ass nikkas, wiping out the entire country though seems like overkill so I agree with Alucard even I'd have to step to dad like :huhldup:
Overall I give it 4/5 fiyaballs

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Yeah Simon is kind of the more famous Belmont, but Trevor came first in the series. Julius is the strongest and last legit Belmont though from the main cannon storyline before they came up with a ton of alternate realities.

If I got it right:

Castlevania I - Simon
Castlevania II - Simon
Castlevania III - Trevor (the one this series is based of which also happened before the first I and II)
Super Castlevania IV - Simon

Belmont Clan

Btw this thread:

If the belmont family was so bout it and they was killing dracula, grim reaper, werewolfs, mummies..

:mjlol:
Fixed

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is dope as fukk. Rarely are video game adaptations good.

But wow :ohhh: