Castlevania TV Series - Netflix (Official Thread)

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Peeped the last ep late last night man this is piff

Probably the best videogame adaptation I've seen and those fights:wow: my nikka Trevor nasty with the whip

Can't wait for season 2

It would be dope if we can get more of these like a Metal gear or a Devil May Cry anime adaptation by these guys would be lit

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
It was okay, but not a fan of the animation. Didn't realize it's only four episodes. Felt like a direct-to-video animated movie broken into four parts for airing in syndication. :lolbron:

I don't follow Castlevania games, but I guess this was based on Castlevania III for the NES? Would like to at least see Simon Belmont in action at some point because that's the OG game is the one I owned and know best.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Did they really fukk up doe?

They basically killed an innocent woman scientist cuz they were too dumb to not know it wasnt witchcraft, but she also happened to be draculas wife and the ONLY reason he was on chill mode. Then they spit in his face by not following the command given to get the fukk outta dodge by one year. Also they banished the belmonts, the only ppl capable of fighting evil and they hate the speakers wich are the magic users of the world. On a scale of 1 to Rob Kardashian these nikkas saw it coming and STILL made the dumbest motherfukking decisions EVER. GOAT fukk ups breh

Daps
Reppin
California
They basically killed an innocent woman scientist cuz they were too dumb to not know it wasnt witchcraft, but she also happened to be draculas wife and the ONLY reason he was on chill mode. Then they spit in his face by not following the command given to get the fukk outta dodge by one year. Also they banished the belmonts, the only ppl capable of fighting evil and they hate the speakers wich are the magic users of the world. On a scale of 1 to Rob Kardashian these nikkas saw it coming and STILL made the dumbest motherfukking decisions EVER. GOAT fukk ups breh

So this gets the Bill Dukes treatment then

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This came off like an excellent pilot. I struggle to call that a season, felt more like a teaser. Good that they're doubling the order next season. I think they could even triple if they wanted.

Is Gabriel cannon or just from the alternate Lord of Shadows storyline?

Trevor was in the dlc. So it seems cannon

Lords of Shadow is not canon to the main timeline. It was intended as a reboot and is its own thing.

The real CastleVania timeline is so damn long cause there's been like 100 games so I won't post it here. Bram Stoker's Dracula is in the official timeline as well. Quincey Morris is recognized as Richter's ancestor and Quincey's son John is the protagonist of CastleVania Bloodlines/New Generation on the Genesis.
Trevor is the second Belmont that battles Dracula in the timeline (at least in a game). Richter is the last.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
For the people who've never played th game,(SoTN) I would suggest you give it a try before you jump into the anime....

Adi Shankar (Producer) basically brought back Judge Dredd, and has done the same with Castelvanai and gave us the best video game adaptation - tv show we've seen yet. Its right above DMC.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Pretty lame that its only 4 episodes. Should have just called it a movie and KIM.
I mean season 2 has already been announced but shyt was such a tease.

And they made Dracula way too sympathetic