Castlevania TV Series - Netflix (Official Thread)

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I need this NOW!!!

I remember the creator saying he wanted to do Devil May Cry but I guess he couldn’t. Anyway the first series is straight up classic I hope this one is just as good if not better
was going to say this, waiting for the devil may cry series

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I know Dracula won't be the focus for the Season.

But I hope glass shatters in the last episode... as Lisa did come back, but this series is a 300 year time jump, and this shyt always tugs at your heartstrings.

stone-cold-walking.gif

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
:banderas:

Remember watching this when we got sent home for Covid. Always brings a good feeling

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Konami founders sold their company out a long time ago, that's why they not producing any games breh...:dead:

Konami putting out two collections, giving Nintendo a Smash rep, tribute DLC for Dead Cells and a popular Netflix show with NO hint of a new game on the horizon is crazy. The name is hot right now.:gucci:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Let's go.

What a year so far.

this series is so much better than i thought it would be. the bloody tears fight with trevor, sypha and alucard vs. the castle full of vampires... :blessed: all that buildup during the season for them to finally start wrecking shyt. then dracula gets involved and beats the breaks off "my boy". all-time anime moment.

let's fukking go.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man i love castlevania so much since the NES days and the show is doing its job even if we dont ever get a new game after the Lords of shadow fallout. The story in this series is top notch! Im going to miss Isaac spitting those bars

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man i love castlevania so much since the NES days and the show is doing its job even if we dont ever get a new game after the Lords of shadow fallout. The story in this series is top notch! Im going to miss Isaac spitting those bars

I was reading the wiki storylines of the Lords of Shadow games. My god that is top tier writing. Gabriel would be ridiculous on screen.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was reading the wiki storylines of the Lords of Shadow games. My god that is top tier writing. Gabriel would be ridiculous on screen.

Fire series pt 1 and 2 but part 2 dealt with some fukkery with the development team so it wasnt the best gameplay wise but thats like a reboot of Dracula’s origin while this series still follows Lament of Innocence with Mathias becoming dracula