Castlevania TV Series - Netflix (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This was damned good... :leon: I just finished it...

My only gripe is they a bit cheap on the animation when it comes to close quarters combat...:heh::dahell::childplease:

I mean we've watched DBZ, Hunterxhunter, The new Voltron to know enough good animation could be on point when it's fluid and flashy...:noah:

But I hope they gonna go crazy in Season 2.... :damn: why the fukk is this only 4 episodes by the end I wanted more!!! :mjcry:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
This was damned good... :leon: I just finished it...

My only gripe is they a bit cheap on the animation when it comes to close quarters combat...:heh::dahell::childplease:

I mean we've watched DBZ, Hunterxhunter, The new Voltron to know enough good animation could be on point when it's fluid and flashy...:noah:

But I hope they gonna go crazy in Season 2.... :damn: why the fukk is this only 4 episodes by the end I wanted more!!! :mjcry:

That was really my only complaint (outside of it being a bit wordy in the first ep, but first eps of any show are kinda eh).

You really can't compare it animationwise to anime.

But then.... we aren't supposed to.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That was really my only complaint (outside of it being a bit wordy in the first ep, but first eps of any show are kinda eh).

You really can't compare it animationwise to anime.

But then.... we aren't supposed to.

yeah but seriously??? :dahell::rudy: you better bring your A game or go home... :ufdup:

I know this Aaron Jackson the series (in the future) will spare no expense...:demonic:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Like the dude projected himself in the flames where you burned his wife and you think he's bluffing?:skip:

I bet no nikkas died in that massacre:lolbron:

On some...,

tumblr_nrrpd44R6Y1u9taavo1_400.gif