Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Coli paralegals kill me.
Some of yall ain't got a lawyer on retainer and it shows.

Citizens can file a criminal complaint. We can't file criminal charges or open an official criminal investigation. That requires an official government entity acting on evidence stemming from information it's collected.

The only investigation a citizen has control over starting and completing is a private investigation using a P.I. or firm which that citizen has paid for.

Filing a report does not automatically result in a criminal investigation. Those investigations are made at the discretion of a government entity.

Cassie ain't famous enough at this point for anyone to automatically look into something this. J Lo probably but there's a whole generation of people that doesn't know anything about Cassie outside of being Diddys playtoy.

I just didn't want to have that convo, but I am glad this was explained.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
He was fukkin everybody but that don't make him a rapist :laff:

I think Puff is a foul individual but I think she was with all the freaky stuff he had her doing. She is filing a civil lawsuit cause she trying to get PAID. And like folks said, the white boy she with probably put her up to it. His IG post today looks suspect as hell :pachaha:
What does it say/show?

Studious one

Daps
True. But she chose that.

My issue with hoes is their lack of accountability. Now she wants to blame Puff for what she was doing but he wasn't holding a gun to her head and making her sleep with other dudes.

He even told her to go on the site and find men that she was attracted to. She did everything willingly and now wants to absolve herself of any responsibility and blame him.

Nah, hoe.
This lack of accountability I agree with

Studious one

Daps
I
I have mixed thoughts.....

I absolutely believe Puff did some or all of that shyt......but the lifestyle and money had her caught up...

She apparently was trying to get 30M from him to not write a tell all book.....that will not play well in court

Given the length of time I am curious how much of this she and her team believe they can prove....

Last this gonna bring a lot of people Diddy fukked over out the woodwork...his lawyers gonna be busy as fukk next year
Agreed

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Coli paralegals kill me.
Some of yall ain't got a lawyer on retainer and it shows.

Citizens can file a criminal complaint. We can't file criminal charges or open an official criminal investigation. That requires an official government entity acting on evidence stemming from information it's collected.

The only investigation a citizen has control over starting and completing is a private investigation using a P.I. or firm which that citizen has paid for.

Filing a report does not automatically result in a criminal investigation. Those investigations are made at the discretion of a government entity.

Cassie ain't famous enough at this point for anyone to automatically look into something this. J Lo probably but there's a whole generation of people that doesn't know anything about Cassie outside of being Diddys playtoy.

I just didn't want to have that convo, but I am glad this was explained.

You should have especially to @Neo The Resurrected ONE who he responded to. He needs to continued to be called out about it since he keeps wilding out in these threads.

To start a criminal investigation...
A complaint needs to be filed.

Which can start a fukking criminal investigation.
If Sufficient evidence is found.

So basically for a criminal investigation to start what do u need......... A complaint.
Which anyone can make.

What the fukk are y'all in here going on about

Daps
To start a criminal investigation...
A complaint needs to be filed.

Which can start a fukking criminal investigation.
If Sufficient evidence is found.

So basically for a criminal investigation to start what do u need......... A complaint.
Which anyone can make.

What the fukk are y'all in here going on about

Exactly.

@Thavoiceofthevoiceless is an effin idiot. :snoop:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
img_9273-jpeg.5335813

Take dat, take dat :takedat: