Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Yeah I hate to say it but as I read that long as shyt it really hit how fukked that whole situation was

Ryan Leslie was in love with her, she just wanted to get on.

Puff saw that look in her eyes, took her from the nikka, then whored her out after he got bored.

This is why I would never let my daughter date a New York nikka.

He took that gorgeous young impressionable girl and instead of guiding her like a man 20 years her senior should, he turned her out then threw her away.
hoes gon' be hoes i can't een blame cassie:yeshrug:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody say you raped em, beat em up, had them in drug fueled cuck sessions, hung a nikka over a balcony, and blew somebody car up and you immediately cash that person out?

tenor.gif

Cassie said run my coins and he said how much. No hesi:mjgrin:

Exactly. If this nikka was out there blowing up celebrities' cars, that nikka can definitely get you and your people touched......think about that for a second....a celebrity's car got blown up and we didn't even hear about it :francis:

Now Imma look at Kid Cudi's role in House Party a lil different

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Exactly. If this nikka was out there blowing up celebrities' cars, that nikka can definitely get you and your people touched......think about that for a second....a celebrity's car got blown up and we didn't even hear about it :francis:

He might be telling the truth when he said he on his 3rd Cudi

My nikka had Wale over the balcony like he was Vanilla Ice

Daps
He might be telling the truth when he said he on his 3rd Cudi

My nikka had Wale over the balcony like he was Vanilla Ice

A lot of stuff happens in celebrity world and sometimes we hear about it and sometimes we don't. And when we do hear about it, it's usually an unconfirmed rumor.

Just like the rumor about Mike Tyson knocking Wesley Snipes out for trying to holla at Robin Givens.

Will and Jada was a rumor until August Albooboo confirmed it.

Folks always getting beat up or something happening to them, and most of it doesn't make the news. We just get the rumor.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
It's said she dated Kid Cudi while she was with Diddy in 2012...so it's definitely some weird business deal anyway.