Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

Daps
She didn't need, that's how people like Diddy operate moron.

He's not gonna say I got this freak off I want you to do on the first date, he's gonna get her invested in the relationship then introduce her to the fukkery. Which is how all abusers start off as

The more you post the dumber you look.

More simp fan fiction :unimpressed: you are admitting that you're making stuff up. She didn't say any of this. You just pulled it out of your ass. You are a dumbass.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
What makes you think Cassie is a good person? I can show you why I feel she's scum. Why do you feel that she's this angelic being who didn't do anything wrong?

What are you basing this on?

I think Cassie is a victim, and you've already said why you feel she's scum, so I don't need your personal worldview lens of a person who hates women on Cassie.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
I agree 110%. Maybe these damn coli simps will listen to it if it comes from you, a woman. This is what I've been saying and these nxggas and cacs that ain't never spent time around women keep telling me I'm wrong and accusing me of being "red pilled". Ain't no pills over here. I love women. But I know how some women are.

And like you said, they want to swing to these higher branches to be close to money and power? Well this is what happens when you get into those circles.

And yeah, other women should be paying attention... but let me ask you this. Even after all of this, even after the lawsuit, even after Cassie's exposal...

Do you really think Puff would have ANY issue finding another woman right now? There's plenty of women, even some of the ones talking crazy on the internet right now, who would sell their mama out, and give their children up for adoption if they could live the lifestyle that comes along with being Puff's woman.

And that's just facts.
Come on now, there’s bytches that will gladly get oiled up and bend over RIGHT NOW. And even some of those ones that are screaming protect black women. :comeon:

Daps
Come on now, there’s bytches that will gladly get oiled up and bend over RIGHT NOW. And even some of those ones that are screaming protect black women. :comeon:

I'll take it a step forward. There's some of these sassy nxggas/cacs in this thread right now going at Puff who are always making tranny threads and trying to laugh about it to mask the fact that they are flexible nxggas... If Puffy called one of these dudes up right now and said "Let me fix your vibration daddy :takedat: "

They would gladly oil up and bend over for him right now.

These sassy nxggas and cacs don't fool me.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
I'll take it a step forward. There's some of these sassy nxggas/cacs in this thread right now going at Puff who are always making tranny threads and trying to laugh about it to mask the fact that they are flexible nxggas... If Puffy called one of these dudes up right now and said "Let me fix your vibration daddy :takedat: "

They would gladly oil up and bend over for him right now.

These sassy nxggas and cacs don't fool me.

And if he beat the shxt out of them, they would have a case against him

Your stupid ass seems to think well if they agree to this well they agree to that :comeon:

Daps
Based on the level of detail in the lawsuit

Based on the stories surronding Diddy

Based on the law firm that took her case (good one)

Most Importantly:

Based on the fact on how quickly he settled

Anything else?

I could make up stories about you assaulting somebody or doing something foul right now. Fill it with all kinds of details. Like that time you was on the coli sending dikk pics to H O L T when he was pretending to be a woman and then dude exposed you. That's one of the reasons he got banned was because of that time he exposed your dikk to the forums, you sick fxggot.

Daps
And if he beat the shxt out of them, they would have a case against him

Your stupid ass seems to think well if they agree to this well they agree to that :comeon:

They only have a case against him...

If they go to the police and file charges and the police open up the case against him. :skip:

You dumb ass. This is what I've been saying the whole time.

Unless you go to the police, then guess what... there is no case against him. :skip:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
I could make up stories about you assaulting somebody or doing something foul right now. Fill it with all kinds of details. Like that time you was on the coli sending dikk pics to H O L T when he was pretending to be a woman and then dude exposed you. That's one of the reasons he got banned was because of that time he exposed your dikk to the forums, you sick fxggot.

Do it, once your lawsuit got to the discovery phase of the trial with you having no evidence it would be dismissed and everyone goes home.

Diddy didn't wait until that time, just settled as soon as the suit was filed....curious