Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

Daps
‘Bro log out. You are red pilled tf out on this topic :mjlol:

:laff: I'm not red pilled on nothing. Y'all just want to convince yourselves that this thot who was in her 20s didn't know what she was doing when she was searching for male prostitutes.

Like I said, on the one hand, women are supposed to be our equals, just as intelligent as we are, just as capable as we are. And then in the very next sentence, y'all simpin brehs want to reduce them to children.

Which one is it?

I keep asking a question that none of y'all seem to be able to answer: She eventually walked away from Diddy, right? So that means she COULD leave when she wanted to.

Well why didn't she leave the first time Diddy told her about the "freak off" session?

Cause she didn't mind doing it if it meant she could stay adjacent to money and power. She chose that life. I don't feel sorry for her not one bit. Trifling thot.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
That he was a womanizer.
Oh. I hope that all these women that talk that hypergamy shyt and to get with rich dudes shyt is paying attention. That shyt comes with a price. Let’s face it, that’s the reason why she stayed. They could miss me with all that other bullshyt. I’m sorry, but we have to call a thing a thing. I asked my mom about that and the first thing she said was these girls know exactly what they’re getting into and then they wanna shake down men when they realize what all they’ve been dealing with. fukk that. Ain’t no way in hell I’m fukking mad dudes just to be with a man and to live in a certain lifestyle. Expect the city rat to come out with some shyt soon too. But, she looks like she would be down for the shyt and just deal with it with no problem. You can’t get mad at shyt that you willingly did and then scream victim. It makes it look bad for actual victims. I’m not arguing back-and-forth with nobody on that. That is my opinion. I don’t want nobody to @ me.

Daps
Oh. I hope that all these women that talk that hypergamy shyt and to get with rich dudes shyt is paying attention. That shyt comes with a price. Let’s face it, that’s the reason why she stayed. They could miss me with all that other bullshyt. I’m sorry, but we have to call a thing a thing. I asked my mom about that and the first thing she said was these girls know exactly what they’re getting into and then they wanna shake down men when they realize what all they’ve been dealing with. fukk that. Ain’t no way in hell I’m fukking mad dudes just to be with a man and to live in a certain lifestyle. Expect the city rat to come out with some shyt soon too. But, she looks like she would be down for the shyt and just deal with it with no problem. You can’t get mad at shyt that you willingly did and then scream victim. It makes it look bad for actual victims. I’m not arguing back-and-forth with nobody on that. That is my opinion. I don’t want nobody to @ me.

I agree 110%. Maybe these damn coli simps will listen to it if it comes from you, a woman. This is what I've been saying and these nxggas and cacs that ain't never spent time around women keep telling me I'm wrong and accusing me of being "red pilled". Ain't no pills over here. I love women. But I know how some women are.

And like you said, they want to swing to these higher branches to be close to money and power? Well this is what happens when you get into those circles.

And yeah, other women should be paying attention... but let me ask you this. Even after all of this, even after the lawsuit, even after Cassie's exposal...

Do you really think Puff would have ANY issue finding another woman right now? There's plenty of women, even some of the ones talking crazy on the internet right now, who would sell their mama out, and give their children up for adoption if they could live the lifestyle that comes along with being Puff's woman.

And that's just facts.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
:laff: I'm not red pilled on nothing. Y'all just want to convince yourselves that this thot who was in her 20s didn't know what she was doing when she was searching for male prostitutes.

Like I said, on the one hand, women are supposed to be our equals, just as intelligent as we are, just as capable as we are. And then in the very next sentence, y'all simpin brehs want to reduce them to children.

Which one is it?

I keep asking a question that none of y'all seem to be able to answer: She eventually walked away from Diddy, right? So that means she COULD leave when she wanted to.

Well why didn't she leave the first time Diddy told her about the "freak off" session?

Cause she didn't mind doing it if it meant she could stay adjacent to money and power. She chose that life. I don't feel sorry for her not one bit. Trifling thot.

Yes you are and it's cowardly to pretend you aren't.

Who brought up the Freak-Offs in the first place? Who continued to push them?
Yea you gonna ignore that

She eventually walked away just like most women who do suffer from DV, they get to the point where they are in fear for their life, go watch what the co-host said when she was involved in a similar situation on the Breakfast Club last week

But your dumb ass will dismiss it because you have a deep hatred of women in your heart

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Which one is it?

I really hope you are trolling.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men

You and your mom are dumb as shxt, a person having money doesn't give them carte blanche to treat another person how ever they want to.

Guaranteed he never told Cassie about any of the BS he wanted her to do or she would put up with when they first got together, but like most abusers do he slowly introduced it to her, until she felt trapped.

:camby:

Daps
Yes you are and it's cowardly to pretend you aren't.

Who brought up the Freak-Offs in the first place? Who continued to push them?
Yea you gonna ignore that

She eventually walked away just like most women who do suffer from DV, they get to the point where they are in fear for their life, go watch what the co-host said when she was involved in a similar situation on the Breakfast Club last week

But your dumb ass will dismiss it because you have a deep hatred of women in your heart

So which one was it? Was she so scared that she left?

Or was she so scared that she didn't leave?

Puffy didn't crack Cassie over the head with a club and drag her kicking and screaming away from Ryan Leslie. Why does your dumb ass keep dismissing that?

She was in a committed relationship with Ryan Leslie, who by all accounts is a good dude. But because he wasn't as rich as Puff, didn't have the connections Puff had, she left him and moved "up" to Puff.

Who forced her to do that?

Diddy ain't the only rich dude doing these freak offs and having sex parties. Plenty of rich people get down like this. Hell I know REGULAR folks, folks you would never expect, people you work with, people at the post office, people in tech, who get down like this.

Having a "freak off" ain't against the law and it damn sure ain't coercion when she's picking the dudes and going along with it. She was okay with it as long as she had access to Puffy's fame and money.

See you're so dumb that you don't see that I agree that Puff was using her.

But you're too stupid to realize that she was using him too.

They're both scum. She's no better than he is. She stayed with him for a decade plus cause she LIKED the lifestyle. Even now she just wants the lifestyle back. Which is why she sued for money instead of going to the police and filing charges.

Daps
You and your mom are dumb as shxt, a person having money doesn't give them carte blanche to treat another person how ever they want to.

Guaranteed he never told Cassie about any of the BS he wanted her to do or she would put up with when they first got together, but like most abusers do he slowly introduced it to her, until she felt trapped.

:camby:

Now your dumb ass is making stuff up. Cassie herself didn't even say none of this foolery. :skip:

She never once said he slowly introduced it to her until she felt trapped. Now yall are interjecting your own simpish fan fiction into this. :dead:

Yall are some idiots.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
So which one was it? Was she so scared that she left?

Or was she so scared that she didn't leave?

Puffy didn't crack Cassie over the head with a club and drag her kicking and screaming away from Ryan Leslie. Why does your dumb ass keep dismissing that?

She was in a committed relationship with Ryan Leslie, who by all accounts is a good dude. But because he wasn't as rich as Puff, didn't have the connections Puff had, she left him and moved "up" to Puff.

Who forced her to do that?

Diddy ain't the only rich dude doing these freak offs and having sex parties. Plenty of rich people get down like this. Hell I know REGULAR folks, folks you would never expect, people you work with, people at the post office, people in tech, who get down like this.

Having a "freak off" ain't against the law and it damn sure ain't coercion when she's picking the dudes and going along with it. She was okay with it as long as she had access to Puffy's fame and money.

See you're so dumb that you don't see that I agree that Puff was using her.

But you're too stupid to realize that she was using him too.

They're both scum. She's no better than he is. She stayed with him for a decade plus cause she LIKED the lifestyle. Even now she just wants the lifestyle back. Which is why she sued for money instead of going to the police and filing charges.

Both you idiot.

Ryan Leslie has nothing to do with anything, so I don't know why you are even bringing it up.

"Well other rich people are doing therefore it's justified" - This is the logic of a child

Abusing a person is illegal and it created a culture of fear where Cassie couldn't deny the Freak-Offs you low IQ moron

And then you are trying to rationalize why you are going against Cassie on some "well the money"

You aren't fooling anyone, admit that you are the piece of shyt human being everyone knows you are and move on with your life, the more you try to justify your position, the dumber you look.

Daps
Both you idiot.

Ryan Leslie has nothing to do with anything, so I don't know why you are even bringing it up.

"Well other rich people are doing therefore it's justified" - This is the logic of a child

Abusing a person is illegal and it created a culture of fear where Cassie couldn't deny the Freak-Offs you low IQ moron

And then you are trying to rationalize why you are going against Cassie on some "well the money"

You aren't fooling anyone, admit that you are the piece of shyt human being everyone knows you are and move on with your life, the more you try to justify your position, the dumber you look.

What makes you think Cassie is a good person? I can show you why I feel she's scum. Why do you feel that she's this angelic being who didn't do anything wrong?

What are you basing this on?

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Now your dumb ass is making stuff up. Cassie herself didn't even say none of this foolery. :skip:

She never once said he slowly introduced it to her until she felt trapped. Now yall are interjecting your own simpish fan fiction into this. :dead:

Yall are some idiots.

She didn't need, that's how people like Diddy operate moron.

He's not gonna say I got this freak off I want you to do on the first date, he's gonna get her invested in the relationship then introduce her to the fukkery. Which is how all abusers start off as

The more you post the dumber you look.