Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

degu9089

All Star
Daps
What if that went left and Wale fell? How was he gonna make that shyt disappear?
“Brother Love here, my good friend Wale was so depressed he came to my studio and then jumped off the balcony. I just want to stress that black men should be open and we should show love to all peoples. I myself show plenty of love to black men, I would literally share anything I have with them (:dame: ). Please be kind to each other, I always preach positivity and love only. RIP Wale.”

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Suge had the rep and it was out in the open. Puffy’s shyt seemed to be more quiet.

Who knows where Puff would be if he was known to be this tough intimidating guy like Suge is.. I know Suge’s stature vs Puffy’s stature makes a difference:dame: Suge is a big football playing ass dude, while Puff

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Anybody can start a criminal investigation. All you gotta do is go to the police station and file a report.

I could start a criminal investigation on the coli right now and tell them to pay special attention to the posts of some dude named @re'up because he been on there making terrorist threats, and voila, a criminal investigation has been started.

Cassie ain't a regular person on the streets. She's a star in her own right (a washed up one, but a star nonetheless) and she was Diddy's gf for a decade. If anybody could get the ball rolling on an investigation into him, she could.

But she didn't want to. She didn't care about the crimes he committed.

The only thing she cares about is #rentdue. It's that simple.

Coli paralegals kill me.
Some of yall ain't got a lawyer on retainer and it shows.

Citizens can file a criminal complaint. We can't file criminal charges or open an official criminal investigation. That requires an official government entity acting on evidence stemming from information it's collected.

The only investigation a citizen has control over starting and completing is a private investigation using a P.I. or firm which that citizen has paid for.

Filing a report does not automatically result in a criminal investigation. Those investigations are made at the discretion of a government entity.

Cassie ain't famous enough at this point for anyone to automatically look into something this. J Lo probably but there's a whole generation of people that doesn't know anything about Cassie outside of being Diddys playtoy.

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So blame diddy for not fighting it and stretching it out to prove his innocence :dahell:

None of this circles back to how cassie folded :dahell:

So she put the offer out there, diddy accepts so no more info would get released, and cassie was supposed to be like :whoa: @Dynamite James of the coli told me to rescind this arrangement because he feels you paid me to quick for the pain :whoa:

:martin:

Everyone knows it was a money grab they just don’t like puffy.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suge had the rep and it was out in the open. Puffy’s shyt seemed to be more quiet.

Who knows where Puff would be if he was known to be this tough intimidating guy like Suge is.. I know Suge’s stature vs Puffy’s stature makes a difference:dame: Suge is a big football playing ass dude, while Puff
Suge = chitlin circuit
Puffy = media, corporations, law enforcement

….levels to this