Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

Yas

Banned
Daps
Not surprised some of you sickos are defending this man. She was basically being pimped out for his pleasure starting at the age of 21. Y'all defended Cosby and R Kelly have some type of morals and atleast shut up until all the info comes out if you disagree

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Puff actually settled the stampede case because he knew would he would been found liable at trial. You really defending that scumbag?
I've never heard of a promoter being liable for capacity issues at a venue. Also don't know that he is a scumbag. most people call him that off gossip and hearsay to brand him that way.

I think people heard tales for years and they are on a witch hunt. People in here wishing shyt is true to see him go down has nothing to do with Cassie just jealously ...they been feeling that way off gossip for years.

Puffy a gay demon. Will Smith a gay cuck etc etc. People latch onto every gossip and slander then embellish on top to make a man they never met look bad. I'm.just watching Black men cheerleading the tear down of successful Black men like bucket crab. Won't be part of that crowd.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
nikka probably got em sex tapes laying around
Bruh heard R Kelly was recording.

“He pissing on bytches?! On tape?!

mad-angry.gif

“Why I ain’t thought of that shyt”

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Is this the same Court that the DA for Jonathan Majors filed out of?

The case against Majors is in the criminal division of the Manhattan District Attorneys Office, headed by Alvin Bragg, so that's the People of NY vs Jonathan Majors

This case is a civil case, and being handled in federal civil court in the Southern District of New York, which is the elite federal district in the country, along with probably DC/San Diego, Los Angeles

there are two differences, state and federal, plus criminal and civil, but they are both in the same district which is confusing

Last edited:

Yas

Banned
Daps
Diddy is the reason why Mase stopped rapping in his prime, why one of my favorite singers Carl Thomas was broke and singing for help from a man-made life raft a few years ago, why Loon retired, and why 112 and all of them are broke now

I dont care about Diddy.

But I will forever keep my foot on the necks of lying hoes. She was there cause she LIKED it.
How do you know she liked it? A 19 year old talking to a gangster with a lot of power and you don't think she was scared?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
People's expectations of a criminal case being made vs a civil lawsuit being filed, I think a lot of people just don't understand how the process works. You don't just TELL the Manhattan DA's office to open an investigation, which could take years, and be shut down with no charges. If it even gets opened. Nor do you just tell the Central District of California to open an investigation.

Here's something most people don't know, the ONLY reason Epstein case got charged in NY, is from the reporting done by the Miami Herald. Geoff Berman's staffers read the reporting and brought it to him, and he said let's go get this guy.

given the scope of this, the feds may pick this up, but they may decide it's not prosecutable.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
How do you know she liked it? A 19 year old talking to a gangster with a lot of power and you don't think she was scared?
Why do you give the naysayers so much energy? What’s the point of arguing with people that may have different opinions?

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Not surprised some of you sickos are defending this man. She was basically being pimped out for his pleasure starting at the age of 21. Y'all defended Cosby and R Kelly have some type of morals and atleast shut up until all the info comes out if you disagree
Get lost on your way to the Shaderoom?