Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

Daps
They saying she declined an 8 figure settlement offer from Diddy and his camp. If true I don't think she's after money.

I dont think it's true. I think that was her attempt at getting out in front of the news of the shakedown attempt (if what Diddy said was true).

But we'll see because if money was offered or extortion was attempted, somebody should have evidence of it.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They saying she declined an 8 figure settlement offer from Diddy and his camp. If true I don't think she's after money.
I get it breh

I’m retired military

You know who I hate the most?

The infamous “they”

They know what truly happened

They was there

They heard

They talked to them

Guess what you can’t trust they

:ehh:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Puff actually settled the stampede case because he knew would he would been found liable at trial. You really defending that scumbag?

People can be goofy sometimes. Nine people died over Puff’s negligence. He’d be singing a different tune if one of his people were there.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Puff was 37 and she was 19 when they met?

They say she signed a 10 album deal which sound so ridiculous that she must have had zero professional advice on that shyt

She was clearly seduced by money and paid a hard cost assuming the accounts are truthful

I

Edub

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif
:dead::dead:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I dont think it's true. I think that was her attempt at getting out in front of the news of the shakedown attempt (if what Diddy said was true).

But we'll see because if money was offered or extortion was attempted, somebody should have evidence of it.

I get it breh

I’m retired military

You know who I hate the most?

The infamous “they”

They know what truly happened

They was there

They heard

They talked to them

Guess what you can’t trust they

:ehh:
There is no "they". Her lawyer says they declined a 8 figure pay out to take this to court. Why would her lawyer say something that they could be sued for lying about?

Daps
There is no "they". Her lawyer says they declined a 8 figure pay out to take this to court. Why would her lawyer say something that they could be sued for lying about?

You know what, that's a good point. I mean, we're in the age of Trump where lawyers lie... but I won't say this lawyer is a liar until proven otherwise. :ehh: Thank you for the correction. Repped.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They lie too

It’s not against the law to lie to the public

But to lie in the court room that’s the issue

So of diddy comes out with proof she was asking for money and that’s what this is about

Would you care?

I’m not sticking up for him

I’m just not gonna believe hearsay