Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
That's kinda foul. I hope all the people Diddy fukked over gets justice but I tdon't want him in jail because of a lie.

Cassie accused Diddy of rape but she didn't describe the "freak offs" as rape ( even though a jury would) with no real evidence and the homie dating her for years I just can't see a jury convicting him of rape besides if they did then any nikka who ever pressed out a woman for sex could get a nikka hemmed up.

Then you'd have the defenition of Pressed could be anything between Please baby Please to just sticking it in while she's half sleep.
The rape was a separate incident

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
there is enough of this story that can be verified to which nobody should be rocking with Puff after this. While completely believable...just take out the unverified criminal stuff like abuse, rape, coercion, and drugs. The Cudi shyt has been verified by Cudi. There is paperwork that can verify that Diddy signed Cassie to a 10 album record deal. 10! We know for a fact that 37 year old Diddy was using his influence and power as her boss to pursue her romantically when she was 19 and in a relationship. None of that is OK even if technically legal. If that other shyt is true...I hope they find people who can corroborate these stories and bury this sinister overlord. I been peeped how Diddy was slithering...i never been a fan of his.

not only was she in a relationship, but cassie was in a relationship with :takedat: subordinate in ryan leslie at the time.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I believe that he beat her, I believe that he was possessive and threatened her not to talk to other dudes. I don't believe that he told her he would beat her if she didn't do the drugs he wanted her to take.

So...wait. Attempted car bombing, multiple instances of physical abuse, a decade of mental abuse, rape and criminal sexual conduct are all believeable...but threatining her to take drugs is a bridge too far? :dahell:

Diddy is legal resident of California and so is Cassie according to the papers, they can still bring up the rape charges on him in that state, its over

New information to me. Which yeah, that's game over then.

I don't completely disagree....BUT if she was going back to her parents house, if her family was worth a flip, Diddy would be lifeless in a ditch somewhere.

But maybe that's just my family bc a grown man beating a barely grown woman is not flying. And no way he'd show up at families house and leave....unless they were just happy to be getting money

And like someone else said, they were both more than likely into the swinging voyuer whatever stuff. Maybe she got tired of it and wanted to stop and Piff didnt.

I try not to judge but you have to use logic.

Please, most people especially older parents ain't got smoke like that. Not to mention mental abuse can extend to family as well, especially when you got as much money and clout as Puff. Even if they were into the cuck stuff, the moment she says no, you gotta find a new fetish, man.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is diddy fukked up yes

Did he do all this no

I think it’s a money grab

Why I think this?

It’s a civil thing not criminal

NYPD not going after him

It will put a stain on him yes