Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
So...wait. Attempted car bombing, multiple instances of physical abuse, a decade of mental abuse, rape and criminal sexual conduct are all believeable...but threatining her to take drugs is a bridge too far? :dahell:

New information to me. Which yeah, that's game over then.

Please, most people especially older parents ain't got smoke like that. Not to mention mental abuse can extend to family as well, especially when you got as much money and clout as Puff. Even if they were into the cuck stuff, the moment she says no, you gotta find a new fetish, man.
I'm just telling you what situations have happened in my family :manny:

Daps
How do you know she liked it? A 19 year old talking to a gangster with a lot of power and you don't think she was scared?

She left a good dude Ryan Leslie for Puff. Broke that man's heart. She liked it. She wanted the gangster with a lot of power instead of staying with the dude that was more her speed.

Now whose fault is that?

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
People's expectations of a criminal case being made vs a civil lawsuit being filed, I think a lot of people just don't understand how the process works. You don't just TELL the Manhattan DA's office to open an investigation, which could take years, and be shut down with no charges. If it even gets opened. Nor do you just tell the Central District of California to open an investigation.

Here's something most people don't know, the ONLY reason Epstein case got charged in NY, is from the reporting done by the Miami Herald. Geoff Berman's staffers read the reporting and brought it to him, and he said let's go get this guy.

given the scope of this, the feds may pick this up, but they may decide it's not prosecutable.

I was wondering what the difference was...

So there's a chance it may become a criminal case if picked up.

Thanks.

Daps

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I was wondering what the difference was...

So there's a chance it may become a criminal case if picked up.

Thanks.

Similar to how the Eastern District of NY, Brooklyn, used RICO to prosecute R. Kelly, they could do something similar here, with maybe a few strong witnesses, Puff's former security detail, some lawyers, some PA's, shyt like that. and a lot of corroboration from maybe her friends or family. Texts, electronic communications, pictures and videos. it could be maybe be done. They went back to like 1994 for Kelly. This was active as recently as 6 years ago. That's nothing.

but, it's the feds and there'a always politics at play. They can't miss on high profile things like that. It taints the whole process. There would be little video or camera evidence, as Puff has probably wiped those by now, but there's always something, if you look hard and vast, and closely enough.

Yas

Banned
Daps
You’re crying just like them hoes over there so I’m gonna assume you’re lying :heh:
Umm ok not everyone goes on shade room. That's not even something to lie about. They are probably "crying" about it because this is wrong and that b*stard needs to go to jail.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Is diddy fukked up yes

Did he do all this no

I think it’s a money grab

Why I think this?

It’s a civil thing not criminal

NYPD not going after him

It will put a stain on him yes

It will go away

It’s a money grab when they go after money not jail

That’s just me tho
They saying she declined an 8 figure settlement offer from Diddy and his camp. If true I don't think she's after money.