Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
there is enough of this story that can be verified to which nobody should be rocking with Puff after this. While completely believable...just take out the unverified criminal stuff like abuse, rape, coercion, and drugs. The Cudi shyt has been verified by Cudi. There is paperwork that can verify that Diddy signed Cassie to a 10 album record deal. 10! We know for a fact that 37 year old Diddy was using his influence and power as her boss to pursue her romantically when she was 19 and in a relationship. None of that is OK even if technically legal. If that other shyt is true...I hope they find people who can corroborate these stories and bury this sinister overlord. I been peeped how Diddy was slithering...i never been a fan of his.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The man had a platoon of gay enforcers.
Yeah there were rumors of a booty gang of nikkas who allegelly liked nikkas who would super violate someone.

Death Row was run on Prison Programs the drinking piss was a Cali Prison thing so I guess the Man rape was also something done in prison.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't know why...

But every time a story like this drops I'm continually shocked at how people simply do not understand the mental/emotional aspects of abuse.

She is an adult, but that doesn't mean coercion, physical violence, isolation, financial dominance and the overarching lack of support for abuse victims traditionally all play major factors in a person's decision making.

If Puff says "take this molly or I'ma beat the shyt outa you again." or "talk back to me again and i'll kill that nikka you were talking to". Then yeah...that's not the simplest situation to be in. Not to mention you talking one of the most famous people in music.

How are grown ass people this retarded?
I don't completely disagree....BUT if she was going back to her parents house, if her family was worth a flip, Diddy would be lifeless in a ditch somewhere.

But maybe that's just my family bc a grown man beating a barely grown woman is not flying. And no way he'd show up at families house and leave....unless they were just happy to be getting money

And like someone else said, they were both more than likely into the swinging voyuer whatever stuff. Maybe she got tired of it and wanted to stop and Piff didnt.

I try not to judge but you have to use logic.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Even if she’s lying, I still hope Diddy goes to prison. :lolbron:
That's kinda foul. I hope all the people Diddy fukked over gets justice but I tdon't want him in jail because of a lie.

Cassie accused Diddy of rape but she didn't describe the "freak offs" as rape ( even though a jury would) with no real evidence and the homie dating her for years I just can't see a jury convicting him of rape besides if they did then any nikka who ever pressed out a woman for sex could get a nikka hemmed up.

Then you'd have the defenition of Pressed could be anything between Please baby Please to just sticking it in while she's half sleep.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

I don't completely disagree....BUT if she was going back to her parents house, if her family was worth a flip, Diddy would be lifeless in a ditch somewhere.

But maybe that's just my family bc a grown man beating a barely grown woman is not flying. And no way he'd show up at families house and leave....unless they were just happy to be getting money

And like someone else said, they were both more than likely into the swinging voyuer whatever stuff. Maybe she got tired of it and wanted to stop and Piff didnt.

I try not to judge but you have to use logic.
Weak father she said one time Diddy beat her and her mom took pictures why wasn't charges applied then?

Because the money was comming in.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
15 people dapped this

:mjlol:

What is over promotion? Door men handle capacity at clubs. That's a major part of their job. That's the first reach.

Second is listing Keef D shyt like you can confirm any of it.

Third is your only point.

Fourth is redundant

Fifth is more :duck: "had shyne shoot up the place". This never happened. Puff never told shyne to do shyt.

A lot of you dudes have such irrational hate that you lie and embellish to make points.... Why? If the truth of what you actually know was worth anything you wouldn't be making such leaps. Stretching for points. It makes the case you are trying to make look weak.

You overhead most of this you didn't remember it and you can't confirm anything besides Biggie going to LA on Puffs behest.

:dead: at 9 people dying at his first event and you trying to brush off him having responsibility for it. That's sociopathic. It means the building had occupancy for one amount with limited exit points and they allowed in a lot more. He already headed for the fiery lake off that alone, let alone his shenanigans with Biggie and Pac. Get it together bruh.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
15 people dapped this

:mjlol:

What is over promotion? Door men handle capacity at clubs. That's a major part of their job. That's the first reach.

Second is listing Keef D shyt like you can confirm any of it.

Third is your only point.

Fourth is redundant

Fifth is more :duck: "had shyne shoot up the place". This never happened. Puff never told shyne to do shyt.

A lot of you dudes have such irrational hate that you lie and embellish to make points.... Why? If the truth of what you actually know was worth anything you wouldn't be making such leaps. Stretching for points. It makes the case you are trying to make look weak.

You overhead most of this you didn't remember it and you can't confirm anything besides Biggie going to LA on Puffs behest.

Puff actually settled the stampede case because he knew would he would been found liable at trial. You really defending that scumbag?