Cassie breaks her silence after Diddy assault video. She calls herself “powerless” in abusive relationship with Diddy.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One issue I had with Cam is when he said, and he even said it himself, was a disclaimer, on how he doesn't support what Diddy did and then chose to clown

No one really cares about abuse or ephebophilia unless it happens to someone they know

Maino was like is there proof that Diddy was sex trafficking, meanwhile ppl been calling Diddy a scumbag for years

Fab got exposed for abuse and Joe Budden been doing it

Nadeska was scared to let Vince Staples speak on R Kelly, and Van Lathan got exposed

Hip hop needs a me too moment

Diddy was trying to attack ppl around Cassie when she left

He's scum, and if you defend him you're a piece of shyt

Cam who? Cam'Ron?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It’s crazy for you to say that when she literally was leaving in the video when he ran out the fukking shower, stomped on her and dragged her back.
She was leaving with something she wasn’t supposed to take, and leaving a currently violent situation ain’t the same as leaving a relationship. Diddy ain’t some 9-5 nikka at home everyday, she had plenty of chances to truly get out that relationship before the 10 yr mark.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She was leaving with something she wasn’t supposed to take, and leaving a currently violent situation ain’t the same as leaving a relationship. Diddy ain’t some 9-5 nikka at home everyday, she had plenty of chances to truly get out that relationship before the 10 yr mark.
Has that been confirmed, or are people still running off claims made by some random gang member?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Has that been confirmed, or are people still running off claims made by some random gang member?
Im going off him picking up whatever object, that said, even if it wasn’t it, leaving in the middle of a fight isn’t the same as leaving a relationship. Acting like that would’ve always been the outcome every time she left is hyperbole, especially with a man who was out the house as much as him.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Hey dumbass if she took something why didn’t Puffy mention it in his defense or file a counter suit?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You just can't help yourself.

You're making nothing but assumptions and making yourself look like a dumbass.

People like you are scum.
I’ll be that. You keep thinking your opinion is supposed to change mine. A grown ass woman who stays in an abusive relationship for 15 years loses my sympathy, deal with it.