Cassie breaks her silence after Diddy assault video. She calls herself “powerless” in abusive relationship with Diddy.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
One issue I had with Cam is when he said, and he even said it himself, was a disclaimer, on how he doesn't support what Diddy did and then chose to clown

No one really cares about abuse or ephebophilia unless it happens to someone they know

Maino was like is there proof that Diddy was sex trafficking, meanwhile ppl been calling Diddy a scumbag for years

Fab got exposed for abuse and Joe Budden been doing it

Nadeska was scared to let Vince Staples speak on R Kelly, and Van Lathan got exposed

Hip hop needs a me too moment

Diddy was trying to attack ppl around Cassie when she left

He's scum, and if you defend him you're a piece of shyt

I'm sorry for your trauma....

DA91382LOGO-b

god bless you.

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I still won't believe all women THE FIRST TIME.

Judgement is reserved for facts and evidence. Too many women and people in general have lied to get to a bag or to affect someone's life negatively.

I don't wish for anyone to be physically or emotionally harmed in any situation where it isn't deserved.

Gather evidence, go to the police and go public.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I want to hear from Ryan Leslie. I would like to hear from Cassie why she left Ryan for Diddy. I think there's a powerful lesson somewhere in there and it could serve as a cautionary tale for other young women.
She left someone who loved her to death for someone with power and money who was already in a relationship.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This…at that point they had been together nearly 10 years. How many years does it take to realize something ain’t right….but that lifestyle

Would yall say the same to a close friend or family in the same spot?

They have countless studies and proof that battered women stick around the abusers :francis:

I hear you but I don't think it's always cut and dry

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Would yall say the same to a close friend or family in the same spot?

They have countless studies and proof that battered women stick around the abusers :francis:

I hear you but I don't think it's always cut and dry
Yes. I totally get the psychology of being slapped up once or twice and still sticking around, but at the 2/3/4 year mark, the idiot is you. And it was 100% about the lifestyle, the whole reason she never pressed charges against him but wanted money for her silence, it is what it is. Not gonna feign sympathy I don’t have

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yes. I totally get the psychology of being slapped up once or twice and still sticking around, but at the 2/3/4 year mark, the idiot is you. And it was 100% about the lifestyle, the whole reason she never pressed charges against him but wanted money for her silence, it is what it is. Not gonna feign sympathy I don’t have
You're assuming that he would have actually went to jail had she pressed charges against him.

People always naive in pretending how the legal system works especially for someone that has money and influence like Diddy has had over the years and friends in high places.