Cassie breaks her silence after Diddy assault video. She calls herself “powerless” in abusive relationship with Diddy.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
You make yourself powerless by kowtowing and being afraid of what you think someone's gonna do to you. You got yourself to blame and need to take ownership of that, otherwise you are still in that low, weak position you were in before.

Grow and get strong, or stay weak and wither away.

:manny:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Don't nobody wanna hear no Cassie music:mjlol:
Yeah Imma keep it light on this one but lets not gas her too much nikkas didn't want to hear her shyt when she was with Puff she has a right to tell her story but a book would selll way better than an album would.

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
Yall need to read.

are extremely complex and, in most cases, are based on the reality that their abuser will follow through with the threats they have used to keep them trapped: the abuser will hurt or kill them, they will hurt or kill the kids, they will win custody of the children, they will harm or kill pets or others, they will ruin their victim financially -- the list goes on. The victim in violent relationships knows their abuser best and fully knows the extent to which they will go to make sure they have and can maintain control over the victim. The victim literally may not be able to safely escape or protect those they love. A recent study of intimate partner homicides found 20% of homicide victims were not the domestic violence victims themselves, but family members, friends, neighbors, persons who intervened, law enforcement responders, or bystanders.

There's all the excuses in the world for these people not save themselves.

Run Away!

I'm glad the women in my family aren't soft like this Cassie broad. These women food out here.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
She was leaving with something she wasn’t supposed to take, and leaving a currently violent situation ain’t the same as leaving a relationship. Diddy ain’t some 9-5 nikka at home everyday, she had plenty of chances to truly get out that relationship before the 10 yr mark.
Let’s say she leaves.

Do you think Puff was gonna leave her alone and not try to find her?

Daps
Lol yall not gonna scare these chicks into staying with anyone based off some "beat it chick" lessons. The avg person knows Money + Power doesn't automatically equal "good character". So if you're after someone because of that, MOST ppl know anything can happen.

What's the lesson learned from cassie leaving her regular high-school boyfriend for a famous super producer Ryan Lesie?

Like c'mon.

I'm just saying me and Ryan Leslie don't beat women's asses.

Women would be better off sticking with us then getting with known abusive dudes (brehs say Diddy was known to be abusive at the time) who will probably whoop they ass. :manny:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Let’s say she leaves.

Do you think Puff was gonna leave her alone and not try to find her?
I mean, he left her alone when she left in 2018/9. We don’t know. But yes, as much as y’all wanna hype puff as the boogeyman right now, dude had businesses to run and multiple women he’s always been fukking with. He wasn’t gonna crash out and sink that, he’s sinking now because she chose to talk, a downfall she could’ve brought to him earlier

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Perhaps she was powerless

Lets not forget she WAS all of 19 years old and Diddy was 37. He had her signed to HIS label. As her boss and lover he basically stalled her career out and made her dependent on him. Not to mention beating her. Its a classic case of predatory behavior. Isolate the victim. Force them to be dependent on you. Keep them pumped up on Drugs and Alcohol.

The man’s a scumbag. Cassie was a victim. No way around it.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
I mean, he left her alone when she left in 2018/9. We don’t know. But yes, as much as y’all wanna hype puff as the boogeyman right now, dude had businesses to run and multiple women he’s always been fukking with. He wasn’t gonna crash out and sink that, he’s sinking now because she chose to talk, a downfall she could’ve brought to him earlier
1) the only reason he likely left her alone at that point was because he knew she had over a decade of abuse as evidence. Not to mention this was post the hotel video of him beating her. He knew it was best to leave her alone before she started talking.

2) you don’t think Diddy told her about some of the crimes he committed to scare her into staying for years? Diddy has crashed out a lot ; he just always got away with it.

3) for the record I do think people should pick better partners. I’m just saying Diddy has been associated with abuse and murder at the hands of his baby mama and mom. Why wouldn’t Cassie feel afraid to leave?