Cassie breaks her silence after Diddy assault video. She calls herself “powerless” in abusive relationship with Diddy.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
1) the only reason he likely left her alone at that point was because he knew she had over a decade of abuse as evidence. Not to mention this was post the hotel video of him beating her. He knew it was best to leave her alone before she started talking.

2) you don’t think Diddy told her about some of the crimes he committed to scare her into staying for years? Diddy has crashed out a lot ; he just always got away with it.

3) for the record I do think people should pick better partners. I’m just saying Diddy has been associated with abuse and murder at the hands of his baby mama and mom. Why wouldn’t Cassie feel afraid to leave?
1) the same could’ve happened earlier, this all starts because she was truly done with him and not afraid to talk, especially because he wasn’t paying her per their agreement. The tape isn’t really relevant as - per speculation, he had possession of it and it only got out cuz the raids. Had Cassie left for real in like 2014, he’d be in the same place - fall back and ask for a NDA or she goes full scorched earth.

2) he probably did a ton to intimidate her

3) that super speculation about him killing Kim, so I’m not even gonna acknowledge that. And all of Diddy’s other baby mommas and paramours are alive, as is cassie today. Suffice to say there was more cause to believe she’d be ok leaving him than not.

Daps
1) the only reason he likely left her alone at that point was because he knew she had over a decade of abuse as evidence. Not to mention this was post the hotel video of him beating her. He knew it was best to leave her alone before she started talking.

2) you don’t think Diddy told her about some of the crimes he committed to scare her into staying for years? Diddy has crashed out a lot ; he just always got away with it.

3) for the record I do think people should pick better partners. I’m just saying Diddy has been associated with abuse and murder at the hands of his baby mama and mom. Why wouldn’t Cassie feel afraid to leave?

If he was known for abuse, why did she get with him in the first place?

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn so many people in here defending Diddy and blaming Cassie. Really makes me sick. Don’t want to even talk about regular shyt with scumbags that hold these kinds of views. Changes my entire view about a person. Sick shyt.
Anonymous message boards attract weirdos that wouldn't say this stuff in public. A lot of these guys are emotionally stunted

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yes. I totally get the psychology of being slapped up once or twice and still sticking around, but at the 2/3/4 year mark, the idiot is you. And it was 100% about the lifestyle, the whole reason she never pressed charges against him but wanted money for her silence, it is what it is. Not gonna feign sympathy I don’t have

:ehh: . Fair take.

She got her cake and ate it too, bc that settlement plus the feds came calling

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Damn so many people in here defending Diddy and blaming Cassie. Really makes me sick. Don’t want to even talk about regular shyt with scumbags that hold these kinds of views. Changes my entire view about a person. Sick shyt.

A lot of people do not give a single fukk about domestic violence type shyt. It's an "in house" issue type of thing unfortunately

Daps
Yea he was with Kim Porter. Kim Porter hated Cassie. Didn't want Cassie around the kids or none of that shyt.

So you're telling me this hussie is a homewrecker?? Was messing with a man who was already taken?? Left Ryan Leslie to break up a (happy) home?? :mjtf:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Perhaps she was powerless

Lets not forget she WAS all of 19 years old and Diddy was 37. He had her signed to HIS label. As her boss and lover he basically stalled her career out and made her dependent on him. Not to mention beating her. Its a classic case of predatory behavior. Isolate the victim. Force them to be dependent on you. Keep them pumped up on Drugs and Alcohol.

The man’s a scumbag. Cassie was a victim. No way around it.
Like I said. Classic case of someone valuing money and fame over their own health and safety. Shorty was with Ryan Leslie. Who legitimately loved her and made her a star. She was just a model. He made her into an artist and wrote and produced everything for her. She turned around and started fukking his boss. Who was with Kim Porter at the time. She didn't care he had a family. She didn't care she hurt Ryan Leslie. She didn't care bout none of that shyt. Her AND Diddy used to antagonize Kim. Kim didn't want Cassie around her kids. Tried to push her away a bunch of times. Cassie kept coming back into the picture. I think this situation is being painted with a narrow brush. It's not as simple as people making it. She basically FORCED her away around Diddy for years. While it was a whole other woman there tryna push her away. Cassie is a victim. Diddy is a sick nikka. But u gotta call out some of this shyt was self inflicted because she wanted to live a lifestyle.

Last edited:

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento

Nobody in here defending that dude.