Cassie breaks her silence after Diddy assault video. She calls herself “powerless” in abusive relationship with Diddy.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Im going off him picking up whatever object, that said, even if it wasn’t it, leaving in the middle of a fight isn’t the same as leaving a relationship. Acting like that would’ve always been the outcome every time she left is hyperbole, especially with a man who was out the house as much as him.
That literally could have been clothes in the bag that he brought back to the room :mjlol:

It's amazing how you came up with that initial assumption just by him picking up the bag. It lowkey comes off as victim blaming.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Yes. I totally get the psychology of being slapped up once or twice and still sticking around, but at the 2/3/4 year mark, the idiot is you. And it was 100% about the lifestyle, the whole reason she never pressed charges against him but wanted money for her silence, it is what it is. Not gonna feign sympathy I don’t have
Yall need to read.

are extremely complex and, in most cases, are based on the reality that their abuser will follow through with the threats they have used to keep them trapped: the abuser will hurt or kill them, they will hurt or kill the kids, they will win custody of the children, they will harm or kill pets or others, they will ruin their victim financially -- the list goes on. The victim in violent relationships knows their abuser best and fully knows the extent to which they will go to make sure they have and can maintain control over the victim. The victim literally may not be able to safely escape or protect those they love. A recent study of intimate partner homicides found 20% of homicide victims were not the domestic violence victims themselves, but family members, friends, neighbors, persons who intervened, law enforcement responders, or bystanders.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yall need to read.

are extremely complex and, in most cases, are based on the reality that their abuser will follow through with the threats they have used to keep them trapped: the abuser will hurt or kill them, they will hurt or kill the kids, they will win custody of the children, they will harm or kill pets or others, they will ruin their victim financially -- the list goes on. The victim in violent relationships knows their abuser best and fully knows the extent to which they will go to make sure they have and can maintain control over the victim. The victim literally may not be able to safely escape or protect those they love. A recent study of intimate partner homicides found 20% of homicide victims were not the domestic violence victims themselves, but family members, friends, neighbors, persons who intervened, law enforcement responders, or bystanders.

I am well versed in the psychology of abusive relationships. That doesn’t make me feel sympathetic to someone who stays for years on end, especially when lifestyle can be an enabler, they know they’re being treated wrong.

And we’re not talking about Emma Jean and Big Bo, Diddy wasn’t going to kill this woman for leaving. We see she left and is alive.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That literally could have been clothes in the bag that he brought back to the room :mjlol:

It's amazing how you came up with that initial assumption just by him picking up the bag. It lowkey comes off as victim blaming.
Ok, whatever it is he wanted it back. That’s not absolving him, just saying that let’s not act like any time she left he was draggin her back. Especially given the amount of time he was on the road

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In no way am i victim shaming but im just saying... whats the story behind this song? Im just saying. This song was and still is trash but i always felt that this song was weird at that time especially for 2006 when it came out. But yo... she couldnt sing for shyt for what did she do to get that deal? I got a feeling that she linked with diddy trying to get her way to the top and she found out who he was.

But this is an example of being careful who you laying up with.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Ok, whatever it is he wanted it back. That’s not absolving him, just saying that let’s not act like any time she left he was draggin her back. Especially given the amount of time he was on the road
That's assuming that it was even his to take in the first place :mjlol:

He literally beat her ass and then tried dragging her back to the room, yet you're in here saying that he was trying to take back what was his and that it was something that she shouldn't be taking in the first place.

It's amazing the theories that posters in here can come up with on a video with no sound and the truth right in front of them.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That's assuming that it was even his to take in the first place :mjlol:

He literally beat her ass and then tried dragging her back to the room, yet you're in here saying that he was trying to take back what was his and that it was something that she shouldn't be taking in the first place.

It's amazing the theories that posters in here can come up with on a video with no sound and the truth right in front of them.
No, that’s not what I’m saying. I brought that up because People acting like this one incident, which was reported as being violent in the room is the equivalent to what would happen if she left at another time which isn’t true. I’m sure she would’ve gotten hit with or without the item, but he certainly seemed concerned with the item.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I’ll be that. You keep thinking your opinion is supposed to change mine. A grown ass woman who stays in an abusive relationship for 15 years loses my sympathy, deal with it.
My opinion is you're a piece of shyt.

You saw what happened to Cassie. She said she was raped, drugged, manipulated, abused both mentally and physically. Yet you feel no type of sympathy for her. You're even in here victim blaming and making all types of assumptions. People like you is why society is what it is today.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
My opinion is you're a piece of shyt.

You saw what happened to Cassie. She said she was raped, drugged, manipulated, abused both mentally and physically. Yet you feel no type of sympathy for her. You're even in here victim blaming and making all types of assumptions. People like you is why society is what it is today.
Let me clarify, I do feel bad that happened, but I don’t feel bad about how long it happened because she stayed. So I’ll be your POS, I don’t care breh, your thoughts don’t affect my life.

And please tell me how I’m affecting society? Wanting to see people get out of abusive relationships early? Or because I’m not sympathetic enough somehow that’s going to affect a victim and how they handle life with or after leaving an abuser? What exactly am I doing to society?