Cassie breaks her silence after Diddy assault video. She calls herself “powerless” in abusive relationship with Diddy.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
That bytch dropped Ryan Leslie like a bad habit and chased that powerlessness

I'm sick of it
My headcanon says Ryan Leslie paid to have the footage dropped.

Glad Cassie is speaking out on her behalf, it's brave of her but these are some of the unintended side effects of being with a powerful man in the industry.
My hope is that all women take this moment to reevaluate their goals and how they move when choosing a partner.
Glad she's finally getting closure and support.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
How often does that happen though especially in the case of a celebrity or public figure that how power like Diddy did at one point and time?

We're not about to sit here and act like rich and wealthy people don't have people in their corners helping to cover shyt up and avoid jail time for their fukk ups.

All this bullshyt you wrote is nothing but nonsense in an attempt to make excuses for Cassie's poor choices.

Nothing/no one was stopping Cassie from leaving her toxic situation with Diddy, even if the police weren't involved.

Regardless of gender, responsibility & accountability for your actions/decisions matter, something that you contrarian simps continue to ignore.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
All this bullshyt you wrote is nothing but nonsense in an attempt to make excuses for Cassie's poor choices.

Nothing/no one was stopping Cassie from leaving her toxic situation with Diddy, even if the police weren't involved.

Regardless of gender, responsibility & accountability for your actions/decisions matter, something that you contrarian simps continue to ignore.
I'm specifically talking about the jail time and not her staying as long as she did.

It's a difference.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Yes. I totally get the psychology of being slapped up once or twice and still sticking around, but at the 2/3/4 year mark, the idiot is you. And it was 100% about the lifestyle, the whole reason she never pressed charges against him but wanted money for her silence, it is what it is. Not gonna feign sympathy I don’t have
Post like this just shows you how much of a cesspool this site really is.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
So be it. Not gonna feel bad for a grown ass woman staying in an abusive relationship for over a decade. My parents raised me to have more self respect than that.
Love is a crazy thing. I know plenty of women. Including family members who are in abusive relationships and won't leave. No matter how much you try to help them they won't leave. It's psychological.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Love is a crazy thing. I know plenty of women. Including family members who are in abusive relationships and won't leave. No matter how much you try to help them they won't leave. It's psychological.
And after a certain point I don’t respect their choice to stick around. :manny: