Singles Cash Cobain, Ice Spice, Bay Swag - Fisherrr (Remix) - song of the summer

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
QM bars super light lmao but aight bro

Cash is a producer first and he’s a dope producer when he raps it’s autotune laced simple dirty raps like this vibey shyt. Drake used him because he wanted that slizzy vibe that young nikka shyt that he can’t produce.

Too many :flabbynsick: disconnected ass NY nikkas running around here hating on every thing the towns produces 🤢
Man the artist in the town trash rn. A boogie losing steam, Cardi a better personality than a spitter, Ice Spice is remedial and I could go on and on. There is literally nothing coming out of the city rn worth listening to.

Rowdy Rebel is solid but he has no following like that.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I like the song but this definitely ain’t nowhere near song of the summer.

I ain’t hearing it in the streets much.
Looks like this aint pan out to be the song of the summer at all OP :francis:
It’s crazy cause I heard this song before they had the Ice Spice remix, then once the remix dropped, I wasn’t hearing either track :mjlol:

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
It’s crazy cause I heard this song before they had the Ice Spice remix, then once the remix dropped, I wasn’t hearing either track :mjlol:
I first heard QueenzFlip play it on the Joe Budden Podcast, then it was on IG and now not so much. Still better than that Tommy Richman/Brent Fiyaz bullshyt.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It had potential to be song of the summer, especially in NY, I seen it was on the Apple Music NY top 25 charts for a while, but it fell off and the Drake/Kendrick beef took over.

Rum punch also by Cash Cobain is now in the top 5, but I know he’s pissed because “Kehlani” has been number one for months now and the beat is jacking his sexy drill wave lol the beat before it was sold literally was on YouTube as “cash cobain type beat”

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
It had potential to be song of the summer, especially in NY, I seen it was on the Apple Music NY top 25 charts for a while, but it fell off and the Drake/Kendrick beef took over.

Rum punch also by Cash Cobain is now in the top 5, but I know he’s pissed because “Kehlani” has been number one for months now and the beat is jacking his sexy drill wave lol the beat before it was sold literally was on YouTube as “cash cobain type beat”
Lol yeah that shyt sound like some straight Cash Cobain shyt

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

So these guys don't even have in-house NYC producers for this "slizzy" sound :why: