Singles Cash Cobain, Ice Spice, Bay Swag - Fisherrr (Remix) - song of the summer

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Wait this nikka don't write for Drake? He should be doing better works than this.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This is better than that
Nah this shyt trash bro. His whole style is doo doo.

Not a fan of this but I figured if he worked with Drake he should be capable of doing more.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nah this shyt trash bro. His whole style is doo doo.

Not a fan of this but I figured if he worked with Drake he should be capable of doing more.
Swaggerless creatures :scust:

Keep it a stack bruh you just wanted to take a shot at Drake

U don’t have to be lyrical to write for Drake nikka QM is trash and ghostwrote for him it’s all a vibe

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Swaggerless creatures :scust:

Keep it a stack bruh you just wanted to take a shot at Drake

U don’t have to be lyrical to write for Drake nikka QM is trash and ghostwrote for him it’s all a vibe
Nah QM is actually talented he just has a horrible delivery and voice.

As for this guy idk. I figured if Drake used you as a writer you must be skilled cause he is one of the biggest artist but what do I know. Music is subjective but I can't stand what I heard from him so far. Not my kinda thing.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
she said her p*ssy creamy like Danimals :laff:
656198.jpg

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nah QM is actually talented he just has a horrible delivery and voice.

As for this guy idk. I figured if Drake used you as a writer you must be skilled cause he is one of the biggest artist but what do I know. Music is subjective but I can't stand what I heard from him so far. Not my kinda thing.
QM bars super light lmao but aight bro

Cash is a producer first and he’s a dope producer when he raps it’s autotune laced simple dirty raps like this vibey shyt. Drake used him because he wanted that slizzy vibe that young nikka shyt that he can’t produce.

Too many :flabbynsick: disconnected ass NY nikkas running around here hating on every thing the towns produces 🤢