Singles Cash Cobain, Ice Spice, Bay Swag - Fisherrr (Remix) - song of the summer

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
The in house producer is cash cobain, he does a vast majority of the slizzy beats, but once a new lane is opened, there always going to be copy cats, and that’s what he’s dealing with now

Ohh I aint know he make the beats...he raps on them 2 he the fat breh?

yea in this era id be hot....its not like back in the day where you could go see someone for biting your shyt. They prolly getting beats from europeans biting his whole sound for free.

game fukked up.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It had potential to be song of the summer, especially in NY, I seen it was on the Apple Music NY top 25 charts for a while, but it fell off and the Drake/Kendrick beef took over.

Rum punch also by Cash Cobain is now in the top 5, but I know he’s pissed because “Kehlani” has been number one for months now and the beat is jacking his sexy drill wave lol the beat before it was sold literally was on YouTube as “cash cobain type beat”

cash cobain has 2 other placements in the NY top 10 as well (a boogie body, don toliver attitude). dude lowkey got the city right now with this sexy drill sound.