Singles Cash Cobain, Ice Spice, Bay Swag - Fisherrr (Remix) - song of the summer

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Because the production is based off the UK and NY Drill genre. You can tell by the hi hats

This became the new shyt in NY when pop smoke blew up. Another thing they do is sample a popular song with a similar drill beat pattern over it.

Cash Cobain been doing his own spin of NY drill called sexy drill

Oh ok.

they should just call what $ Cobain is doing club music cause thats what it sounds like.
Attaching drill to it could probably be more detrimental to the marketing :manny:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Oh ok.

they should just call what $ Cobain is doing club music cause thats what it sounds like.
Attaching drill to it could probably be more detrimental to the marketing :manny:
I agree. He probably didn’t see this song becoming as hot as it is outside of NY, he will likely fall back from the drill label soon

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Ice looks incredible here and song been a bop

shyt wasn’t even supposed to be all this it was just one of those hanging mic “freestyle” performances and blew up

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Oh ok.

It is club music but drill rappers make songs over club beats now and Cash come from that since he was one of the first doing sample drill

So that’s why he call it ‘sexy drill’ and ‘slizzy’

Tbh him using drill don’t hurt Gen Z grew up on that term

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

fisherrrvideochick1.gif

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
It is club music but drill rappers make songs over club beats now and Cash come from that since he was one of the first doing sample drill

So that’s why he call it ‘sexy drill’ and ‘slizzy’

Tbh him using drill don’t hurt Gen Z grew up on that term

Hope this becomes the new wave. If they incorporate that 80s/90s club dance element 2 it its gonna take off.

that sound is already in all the new Pop music; they should follow suit.

I'm digging it :wow:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Was listening to this again today and I think someone like Drake would’ve sounded good harmonizing on this.

Or maybe Wayne rapping. Pop smoke too.