Carmelo and La La on cover of "Black Love" Ebony Mag. edit-thoughts?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Black Love :troll:

StephenCurryWife.jpg

Nikkas dont care about the images we put out into the media, like it doesn't affect the psyche of our people. I forgot what poster said it, but he said we need to stop allowing these mixbreeds and half-castes to be considered "black" because by doing so, you're altering the standard of beauty in our community. Our women aspire to look like something they'll never be able to achieve.

And....Mixed people/mulattos have always been opportunistic. They know they can be on the lower end of the totem pole in the white community or be the elites in the black community. If it better served them to be white, they would go be white tomorrow. If yall cool with these folk representing you, then its obvious you're one of them.

This is Black Love to me.

lebron-james-savannah-brinson.jpg

100% agree. It eats me up inside how real blacks are being replaced with mixed people or a somebody with a fraction of african dna. :snoop:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Lala, Carmelo and Nick Cannon are all clearly Black. Mariah is biracial. Obama is Black love but you have a problem with this? Wade and Gabrielle Union weren't on all types of magazine covers? Find something else to be fake outraged.

essence-gabby-union-dwyane-wade.jpg

Stephen Curry is multigenerational mixed Black man. Dad is Black and mother is a Black creole

nikka stfu. :what:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Guys dark brown and pitch Black Africans are the *real* Black people. Let's ignore the fact that the first Black men and humans to walk the earth were Ethiopians (range form yellow to brown) and Khoisians (yellow) and Niolites (Black). Nope, all pure Black people are dark as the night sky :heh:

If you have a half Black parent and a Black parent, you aren't Black, you're no race :troll:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Guys dark brown and pitch Black Africans are the *real* Black people. Let's ignore the fact that the first Black men and humans to walk the earth were Ethiopians (range form yellow to brown) and Khoisians (yellow) and Niolites (Black). Nope, all pure Black people are dark as the night sky :heh:

If you have a half Black parent and a Black parent, you aren't Black, you're no race :troll:

It's not about skin tone, moron. It's about this direct mixes being the face of black america. :dry:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It's not about skin tone, moron. It's about this direct mixes being the face of black america. :dry:

None of them are directly mixed, outside of Mariah Carey.

Poitier, we know you're mixed. Its cool. But if you're super lightskinned, you shouldn't be on no cover about Black Love. Its that simple.

The oldest Africans and humans to walk the Earth shouldn't either :troll:

YoungSanWoman

You really go around asking nikkas this? I'm 24, do you think I give a fukk about what tribe I came from? :what:

If you don't know what tribe you come from in Africa then you have admixture in you, nikka.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not the point, it's about what she considers herself. I don't want anyone representing my love that doesn't believe they represent me.

1352926853_mariah-carey-nick-cannon-467.jpg

They'll be whatever they're raised to believe they are, and since mommy apparently has issues they just might too.

As for Carey, it doesn't matter what identity crisis she had or is having. What she said at 16, 26 or now. You are what you are the day you are born. Mariah Carey should not be on the cover of a black magazine trying to represent "black love". That is an affront to me. I have nothing against her or Vasquez, but put nikkas on the nikka magazine.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Black Love :troll:

StephenCurryWife.jpg

Nikkas dont care about the images we put out into the media, like it doesn't affect the psyche of our people. I forgot what poster said it, but he said we need to stop allowing these mixbreeds and half-castes to be considered "black" because by doing so, you're altering the standard of beauty in our community. Our women aspire to look like something they'll never be able to achieve.

And....Mixed people/mulattos have always been opportunistic. They know they can be on the lower end of the totem pole in the white community or be the elites in the black community. If it better served them to be white, they would go be white tomorrow. I dont really got a problem with them being "black" but, they shouldn't be the ones representing us when there's full black celebs couples out there. If yall cool with these folk representing you, then its obvious you're one of them.

This is Black Love to me.

lebron-james-savannah-brinson.jpg
I remember awhile back you were arguing that mixed-race people were black. :ohhh: