Carmelo and La La on cover of "Black Love" Ebony Mag. edit-thoughts?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
West,Central and South Africans evolved from East Africans :russ: They are two closely connected groups genetically:snoop:

Motherfukkers just hate the word Black and have self-hate and no clue

"East Africans" is to broad and ambiguous a term in the context your using it

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
But the darkest Black people should be the standard.

As a peanut butter toned nikka, it's obvious what the ploy is here. The idea is to ingrain in your head that the darker brothers/sisters are some kind of subspecies. So to even be black, you should technically be brown. Which leads to subconscious desire for interracial marriage, which leads to breeding us out of existence. Again, I'm pretty sure the owner of the magazine is most likely corporate America, because the hardworking black person/people who originally founded the magazine would have took one look at Lala's interview and be like :camby: On top of the fact that they are Puerto Rican, as aforementioned Lala makes it clear that it's due to ignorance and public perception she's consider black, yet she's the face of black love :troll:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
All I know is that Melo fukking won. :ohlawd:

lala-vazquez-body.png

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
These magazines should not be held in high regard by the black community anyway...

They still subscribe to subtle self hate as prescribed by the white supremecy agenda...

With that said
:camby:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:ld:

I bet on majority white sites if Vogue had a cover of some olive colored Slavic white bytch, and some pasty Waspy looking white dude nobody but the posters on st0rmfr0nt would be complaining if it said "White Love" under it.

I bet if they had "white love" with Halle and Oliver Martinez on that same cover of Vogue, you would get st0rmfr0nt-esque posts in the Huffington Post comment section from the "I don't see color" crowd :mjpls:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
1. Most Black people joke about "Light skin, Dark skin" anyways so to think most of us can be brainwashed into breeding ourselves out is basically affirming that you think we are incapable of self-awareness.

2. What dark skinned celebrity couples should have been put on the magazine cover? Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union were on the cover of essence and yall were still complaining and talking about "she's 40, get married brehs" so what's really real? :troll:

3.Most Black Americans are not pitch Black, neither are our celebrities and those who are dark skinned are either single or not in high profile relationships.

beyonce.jpg

td-jakes-senita-on-cover-of-ebony-magazine.jpg

02-Mann-coversupc.jpg

E230.jpg

meagan-good-devon-franklin-cover-of-ebony-magazine.jpg

obamasessencecover.jpg

cover-stars-1_240x340_80.jpg

90bbb__ESSENCE-February-Cover.jpg

ebony-2.jpg

will-jada-smith-5.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. Most Black people joke about "Light skin, Dark skin" anyways so to think most of us can be brainwashed into breeding ourselves out is basically affirming that you think we are incapable of self-awareness.

2. What dark skinned celebrity couples should have been put on the magazine cover? Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union were on the cover of essence and yall were still complaining and talking about "she's 40, get married brehs" so what's really real? :troll:

3.Most Black Americans are not pitch Black, neither are our celebrities and those who are dark skinned are either single or not in high profile relationships.

beyonce.jpg

td-jakes-senita-on-cover-of-ebony-magazine.jpg

02-Mann-coversupc.jpg

E230.jpg

meagan-good-devon-franklin-cover-of-ebony-magazine.jpg

obamasessencecover.jpg

cover-stars-1_240x340_80.jpg

90bbb__ESSENCE-February-Cover.jpg

ebony-2.jpg

will-jada-smith-5.jpg
:rudy:

:troll:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
What are your thoughts on this. La La is a Latina if I'm not mistaken. Do you consider this "Black love"?

lala-carmelo-mariah-nick1.jpg
Isnt this a question for a white supremacist, since they're the ones that told you what being black is. I think they consider this black love.

None of these people are Black, black is a color, so what are we really talking about. How dark of a shade of brown they are? Their facial features. Why are some light skinned black women considered black while other women as light as they have their blackness questioned.