@CarmelBarbie You're the subject of a trending thread at LSA

Nar-el

Pro
Daps
[QUO="Tenchi® Ryu™, post: 39942351, member: 21157"]
unknown.png

These bytches legit insane over there

:huhldup:[/QUOTE]
That’s a cac and not the only one. There was also another poster in there talking about black male “genetic predisposition” and claiming whites have no privilege :mjlol:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
It's levels to it but it is female equivalent of thecoli. A breeding ground for incels.

The threads here where some brehs would actually blame the victim when a black woman was attacked/killed

"shouldn't have been messing with thugs then maybe she'd still be alive" or "she got what she deserved" type shyt :scust:

Only difference here is most mods here are willing to bush that type of hate rhetoric. But doesn't change the fact that a number of incel black men on this site have no problems writing that type of disgusting shyt online
And how many people supported those types of comments over here?

Of course, we're gonna have a few weirdos in digital blackface.

But on their site, comments like that seem to be the norm.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
She’s been a clown from day one. @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC already exposed her. She claims to be Nigerian/Native American. You fill in the blanks.
If her username is truthful and it's people like her who represent the bourgeoisie in black society i see the ideological and political schism between working class blacks and boule blacks growing wide sooner rather than later. It's obvious what people like her are about.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup.

Coli act likes LSA is so weird, but they spew the same vitriol on here as well. Just from the male side of things.

Exactly! The particular topics may not be the same, but the responses and emotional viewpoints, certainly are. For example, on the Coli it's ok to treat ugly black women like shyt and on Lipstick Alley, it's ok to treat broke black men like shyt. Same concepts, just different members of the black community being mistreated. :lupe:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Oh shyt. I’m dead right now. :russ:

That poster who started that thread is full of shyt lol—I’ve never said I didn’t want a black daughter because of desirability politics, smh. I’ve always said I want a little mini me. Very weird that she would lie on me or even follow my posts on here. is that poster someone who posts on here?

Also have clearly said many times on here that I want my son to be with a bw. :stopitslime: There are a few reasons why I’ve let up on him about it—one of them being that he’s fukking 8 years old. He’s a child lol.

The context of the last sentence was that if it came to two evils I’d rather him be with a white girl than to be gay.

Dumb hoes lol, supposedly divesting from bm but worrying about my black son. Those bytches are so mentally ill that they can’t even follow and adhere to a movement they started. A 10 page thread about my swirling son and how much brehs don’t want them (that poll reveals their low self esteem and how ugly they are). Then have the nerve to have an IR sub forum dedicated to swirling, the audacity and hypocrisy. And I’m supposedly a pick me—says the women who obviously aren’t even getting picked by like no one. I just looked at that Jane Doe alley. I’m
Dead. Some of them have real life issues they need to tend to right now instead of worrying about me and my son.

I can’t remember the username of the account I used to have on there. Debating on if I should register to get a new account, but I don’t know if I care enough.
Frankly I don't know why that's even controversial. I'd want my son te be with a white girl than to be gay or a treh. I mean everyone feels this way white people feel this way Chinese people feel this way. Nobody's like Thank God my son is gay I mean you don't have to hate him but damn most people want grandkids.

Besides a nikka could be pro pawg and end up with a Black woman. I mean look at Russel Wilson he was on the Pawg train til he got with cierra. People could clown him for fukking behind future but he seems to be happy.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see you defending that st0rmfr0nt sista forum all the time, like it’s a hill you’ll die on. Brehs really be engaging transplants that come from a site that gets high thumbs up and laugh reacts on posts like this. Wild shyt

2161-D7-F0-4181-46-E8-B43-C-A300-E0-B860-F6.jpg

You gon to try defend or justify this too? “Show me the thread” headass.
You don’t know my intentions so stay out of it and look at my past posts on LSA.

Y’all really got some holier than thou attitude on here.. LSA is disgusting but you don’t get the crown for being less disgusting. Get off your high horse.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Exactly! The particular topics may not be the same, but the responses and emotional viewpoints, certainly are. For example, on the Coli it's ok to treat ugly black women like shyt and on Lipstick Alley, it's ok to treat broke black men like shyt. Same concepts, just different members of the black community being mistreated. :lupe:
Stop playing.

Dudes have gotten bushed and banned when they talk bad about bw, there is no interracial section on here.

People get negged for talking about the truth on here and not even talking bad about bw.

On there, there’s nothing but praise when they talk about the most messed up shyt about bm.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
If her username is truthful and it's people like her who represent the bourgeoisie in black society i see the ideological and political schism between working class blacks and boule blacks growing wide sooner rather than later. It's obvious what people like her are about.
He’s not popular on here but the first 30/40 minutes of his broadcast broke it down to a science.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it will make you hate black women?

Those women hate black men. Why would women that hate black men make you hate all black women? Do they speak for all black women? Or do they just represent themselves just like the opinions you all and other black men on the internet have only represent yourselves?

If I used every negative opinion a black man has had against black women as a representative for all black men, I would hate black men too..

You don’t need to stay off the site to not hate black women.

Last edited: