@CarmelBarbie You're the subject of a trending thread at LSA

darryl

Superstar
Daps
they have a lot of femcels who never go outside on lsa. i clicked on the link and got confused cause i couldnt see the post... i had the op on ignore :mjlol:

the anti-black male sentiment on there is lame and pathetic. theyre obsessed. for a gorup of people who always scream about divesting and leaving "blackistan" (ugly term) they cant stop talking down on black people & black love. idk about yall but i dont discuss things i hate and move on from.
I agree beautiful

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
It's interesting that lsa finds the women who post here the kind to be like pick me
:sas1:

I for one find it natural for black males and females to interact. There's comedy to be found here. I'd go to LSA but the topics really feminine and don't interest me. Otherwise I'm sure there's beautiful black women there who don't wench as there are here.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
[QUO="Tenchi® Ryu™, post: 39942351, member: 21157"]
unknown.png

These bytches legit insane over there

:huhldup:
That’s a cac and not the only one. There was also another poster in there talking about black male “genetic predisposition” and claiming whites have no privilege :mjlol:[/QUOTE]
The fact that a racist cac can spew that bs and fit in so easily says all you need to know about the LSA.

A poster doin similiar shyt over here, especially shytting on black women, would get ran the fukk off the site.

:sas1:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Just seen the poll on LSA

They think majority of black men would marry out if they had the access and opportunity.

But it's not playing out that way in real life.
More black men hate coming from our sisters

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
OP of that thread hates black people in general, especially black men.

Plus she is still lying. She stays on thecoli but lies that she just lurks.

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Those bytches are totally fukked up in the head and beyond damaged goods. Honestly, any man with sense would a run a mile from females with that type of energy. It is a good thing that they have a subforum for swirling because I wouldn't want any decent black men to be subjected to a chick who would only be a fukking nightmare. God help any black sons they do give birth to. :scust:

With that being said, the coli needs to make it a bannable offense to link to that cesspool from now on just like how it was if you mentioned the coli on :hamster: when their ship was sinking.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
unknown.png

These bytches legit insane over there

I’m convinced some of those arent even black let alone women. WS are bored af and we know they’ve infiltrated anywhere we be at. I don’t think LSA is exempt but it’s easier for them to blend in because extreme misandry aimed at Black men sounds like the stuff WS spout

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I’m still waiting to see The Coli’s LSA equivalent of an interracial subform, wanting black girls aborted because they’re not worth the effort and seeing Black women in body bags.

wPldiHk.gif
I think the agents have infiltrated our sites in different ways and with topics that play better with each gender.

They hit LSA with swirling bullshyt,black men ain’t shyt topics and colorism to play on the women’s insecurities.

They hit the coli hard with conservative propaganda, both sides and don’t vote bullshyt

I think we have crazy black folks on both but I think a lot of the extreme post could be from crackers In digital black face.

Last edited:

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
The coli has never been quoted and endorsed by david duke. LSA on the other hand.....

Not only that, but LSA has been declared the official site for black femcels. :mjlol:

https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/femcels-vs-incels-meaning-reddit-discord

Perhaps that’s why, despite the fact that there are tens of thousands of involuntarily celibate women on sites like Reddit and Lipstick Alley — and that the accidental founder and official “patient zero” of the incel movement was a woman herself — femcels and the worlds they live in are virtually unknown.