@CarmelBarbie You're the subject of a trending thread at LSA

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Breh... just look at the women living vivaciously through Kamala Harris. There’s one biracial clown woman on here who does nothing but posts GIFs of her when we post constructive criticism of her.

She’s the “divest” dream. Embodies everything they wish they could achieve.
Who you talking bout, @bourgeoisie tall freak? She been suspect.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
This one chick said that her, “mixed child will have all of the privileges that she couldn’t have as a fully bw”.

She doesn’t “want black sons only mixed daughters”.

See!! I called it!!

I said that they want mixed kids, specificity daughters that look nothing like them and will try to live through them!!
Lovecraft country: episode 5.....

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt. I’m dead right now. :russ:

That poster who started that thread is full of shyt lol—I’ve never said I didn’t want a black daughter because of desirability politics, smh. I’ve always said I want a little mini me. Very weird that she would lie on me or even follow my posts on here. is that poster someone who posts on here?

Also have clearly said many times on here that I want my son to be with a bw. :stopitslime: There are a few reasons why I’ve let up on him about it—one of them being that he’s fukking 8 years old. He’s a child lol.

The context of the last sentence was that if it came to two evils I’d rather him be with a white girl than to be gay.

Dumb hoes lol, supposedly divesting from bm but worrying about my black son. Those bytches are so mentally ill that they can’t even follow and adhere to a movement they started. A 10 page thread about my swirling son and how much brehs don’t want them (that poll reveals their low self esteem and how ugly they are). Then have the nerve to have an IR sub forum dedicated to swirling, the audacity and hypocrisy. And I’m supposedly a pick me—says the women who obviously aren’t even getting picked by like no one. I just looked at that Jane Doe alley. I’m
Dead. Some of them have real life issues they need to tend to right now instead of worrying about me and my son.

I can’t remember the username of the account I used to have on there. Debating on if I should register to get a new account, but I don’t know if I care enough.

Here is the thing. They did all that intel on you and weren't even right nor did they get the age of your son.

The site is full of hypocrites they talk that protect black women stuff then will say hateful stuff at black women cause they don't agree with them or like them.

I wish them heffas will get them a man or a bull dagger and go some where to be happy and not bitter.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
unknown.png

These bytches legit insane over there

:huhldup:
That’s hilarious how that’s the only archetype of black man that exists to them

not The Maynard Jackson’s or the presidents of organizations like 100 Black men. Not the Tidjane Thiams

Who the fukk do these women hang around? At some point you gotta stop only seeing rappers and ballers as the only black people doing anything. It’s like they don’t want to leave highschool

how do you have a PHD but you still only hang around dudes who put out mixtapes or washed up Ex practice squad members. The epitome of your life being at a section at a club where everyone stands around every weekend

I’m not even deep in my career and I’m around movers and shakers all the fukking time in my 20s.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first page was more than enough

They're deranged over there.

:picard:

Looks like most of those females over there are mentally damaged and dealing with long term bitterness. The worst part is them thirsting over white men probably that wouldn't even use them longer than 15 minutes. It's too depressing to read over there. I don't see how you all do it.

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
Can you post those threads from
LSA? I’d like to read them. Just to see the majority of responses.

I see you defending that st0rmfr0nt sista forum all the time, like it’s a hill you’ll die on. Brehs really be engaging transplants that come from a site that gets high thumbs up and laugh reacts on posts like this. Wild shyt

2161-D7-F0-4181-46-E8-B43-C-A300-E0-B860-F6.jpg

You gon to try defend or justify this too? “Show me the thread” headass.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will say it again for the folks in the back. My late grandmother who passed last year (rest her soul) at the age of 86 told me this.

There is no body in this world more bitter than an ugly woman or a man with a little dikk.

And I bet cash money most them bitter heffas on LSA are ugly.