@CarmelBarbie You're the subject of a trending thread at LSA

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Sister wants to be white so bad she drinks a magic potion to make her white....the self hate many of us black people manifest is visceral...
Lmfao this shyt really a show!?

lmfao!!

Yo!! I’m rollin!!

:laff::laff:

Who created this show?

I’m sure there’s hella smilies and gifs that can be used from that.

I might check that episode out

Ain’t no fufu shyt in that show right?

:dame::dame:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Y’all legit got me looking through they shyt. It’s terrifying how fukked up mentally these people are. Brehs be safe:mjlol:

To my ex’s ex girlfriend: sorry for dm’ing you when I was drunk that time on my fake ig page talking about how he was mines and I sucked his dikk.

To my ex’s current gf: sorry for stalking your socials and lowkey cyberbullying you by saying your fetishisizing black men on your page. You seem like a nice girl and you’re making him happy (I don’t want him). He goes from girl to girl and will probably break up with you as soon as Corona’s over, but at least you guys are happy now. You didn’t deserve those two random tweets from my trolling account. I hope you doesn’t move on to the next while he’s with you like he did me. I wonder if he’ll go back to black girls after trying your south asian punani for so long...

I’ve found God and reformed but I was highkey going crazy over that mans and it was just a situationship... sad!!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I’m still waiting to see The Coli’s LSA equivalent of an interracial subform, wanting black girls aborted because they’re not worth the effort and seeing Black women in body bags.

wPldiHk.gif

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
That’s why I was so disgusted to see the thread here about black men have to forget everybody and put themselves first or some incel shyt like that. If Ideas are allowed to fester here like that it’s a wrap for this site and it will be exactly like LSA:francis: I heard a couple nikkas on her say divest too :scust:

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m still waiting to see The Coli’s LSA equivalent of an interracial subform, wanting black girls aborted because they’re not worth the effort and seeing Black women in body bags.

wPldiHk.gif
Your misinterpreted perspective has you waiting for a two-tailed penny, when my point was a coin has two different sides, but still the same coin. You can stop waiting.

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
they have a lot of femcels who never go outside on lsa. i clicked on the link and got confused cause i couldnt see the post... i had the op on ignore :mjlol:

the anti-black male sentiment on there is lame and pathetic. theyre obsessed. for a gorup of people who always scream about divesting and leaving "blackistan" (ugly term) they cant stop talking down on black people & black love. idk about yall but i dont discuss things i hate and move on from.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
The coli has never been quoted and endorsed by david duke. LSA on the other hand.....
LSA never been endorsed by David Duke and you have to be in denial if you think cacs prying eyes are not on this site.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Here is the thing. They did all that intel on you and weren't even right nor did they get the age of your son.

The site is full of hypocrites they talk that protect black women stuff then will say hateful stuff at black women cause they don't agree with them or like them.

I wish them heffas will get them a man or a bull dagger and go some where to be happy and not bitter.
Anger, conflict, and tension drives traffic and content on the internet. It's good for business.
That's why it's tolerated in some places and encouraged in others.

Some very troubled people out in the world. And because their psyches and lives are damaged, they find relief by spreading misery to other people.

Before the election, I saw the Trump support/ both sides crew as doing that. Things might not be working out for them, so they cherished the spoiler role.....hoping that Trump would stay in power so that more lives are ruined/ lost because of his shortcomings as a leader.

Spolier shyt is cool if it's the last game of the season, and you can knock a division rival out of the playoffs. But MFers doing it in real life scenarios is some crab in the barrel shyt.