@CarmelBarbie You're the subject of a trending thread at LSA

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
It's levels to it but it is female equivalent of thecoli. A breeding ground for incels.

The threads here where some brehs would actually blame the victim when a black woman was attacked/killed

"shouldn't have been messing with thugs then maybe she'd still be alive" or "she got what she deserved" type shyt :scust:

Only difference here is most mods here are willing to bush that type of hate rhetoric. But doesn't change the fact that a number of incel black men on this site have no problems writing that type of disgusting shyt online

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
unknown.png

These bytches legit insane over there

:huhldup:

Look at her neg ratio and the number of laugh reacts that got, from making off the wall st0rmfr0nt level anti-Black posts. That shyt is wild. But these transplants here will try to convince the rest of us that The Coli is the same. How do you hate a collective demographic of men, but lurk frequently on a forum where we post? :dead:

@Barnett114 @Houston911 Y’all seriously need to look at making TLR hidden unless users are logged in. Most of us would donate if costs are involved.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Oh shyt. I’m dead right now. :russ:

That poster who started that thread is full of shyt lol—I’ve never said I didn’t want a black daughter because of desirability politics, smh. I’ve always said I want a little mini me. Very weird that she would lie on me or even follow my posts on here. is that poster someone who posts on here?

Also have clearly said many times on here that I want my son to be with a bw. :stopitslime: There are a few reasons why I’ve let up on him about it—one of them being that he’s fukking 8 years old. He’s a child lol.

The context of the last sentence was that if it came to two evils I’d rather him be with a white girl than to be gay.

Dumb hoes lol, supposedly divesting from bm but worrying about my black son. Those bytches are so mentally ill that they can’t even follow and adhere to a movement they started. A 10 page thread about my swirling son and how much brehs don’t want them (that poll reveals their low self esteem and how ugly they are). Then have the nerve to have an IR sub forum dedicated to swirling, the audacity and hypocrisy. And I’m supposedly a pick me—says the women who obviously aren’t even getting picked by like no one. I just looked at that Jane Doe alley. I’m
Dead. Some of them have real life issues they need to tend to right now instead of worrying about me and my son.

I can’t remember the username of the account I used to have on there. Debating on if I should register to get a new account, but I don’t know if I care enough.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Look at her neg ratio and the number of laugh reacts that got, from making off the wall st0rmfr0nt level anti-Black posts. That shyt is wild. But these transplants here will try to convince the rest of us that The Coli is the same. How do you hate a collective demographic of men, but lurk frequently on a forum where we post? :dead:

@Barnett114 @Houston911 Y’all seriously need to look at making TLR hidden unless users are logged in. Most of us would donate if costs are involved.
That's why that "yall the same" bullshyt goes right past me

For the dumbass shyt coli nikkas will say, you will have an equal or even greater amount of people who call the bullshyt out. 100 daps for someone calling out an OP is very common here.

Them likes is hella telling tho

Daps

That poster who started that thread is full of shyt lol—I’ve never said I didn’t want a black daughter because of desirability politics, smh. I’ve always said I want a little mini me. Very weird that she would lie on me or even follow my posts on here. is that poster someone who posts on here?

Also have clearly said many times on here that I want my son to be with a bw. :stopitslime: There are a few reasons why I’ve let up on him about it—one of them being that he’s fukking 8 years old. He’s a child lol.

The context of the last sentence was that if it came to two evils I’d rather him be with a white girl than to be gay.

Dumb hoes lol, supposedly divesting from bm but worrying about my black son. Those bytches are so mentally ill that they can’t even follow and adhere to a movement they started. A 10 page thread about my swirling son and how much brehs don’t want them (that poll reveals their low self esteem and how ugly they are). Then have the nerve to have an IR sub forum dedicated to swirling, the audacity and hypocrisy. And I’m supposedly a pick me—says the women who obviously aren’t even getting picked by like no one. I just looked at that Jane Doe alley. I’m
Dead. Some of them have real life issues they need to tend to right now instead of worrying about me and my son.

I can’t remember the username of the account I used to have on there. Debating on if I should register to get a new account, but I don’t know if I care enough.

Its smart to not push against it but hope ur son dates a bw but not force it

Old saying

What u push against pushes harder against u

That smart parenting

Balla

Superstar
Daps
This one chick said that her, “mixed child will have all of the privileges that she couldn’t have as a fully bw”.

She doesn’t “want black sons only mixed daughters”.

See!! I called it!!

I said that they want mixed kids, specifically daughters that look nothing like them and will try to live through them!!

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps

Now do you see why I talk the shyt I talk? Do you finally see what I mean?!

lmao!!

:russ::mjlol:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This one chick said that her, “mixed child will have all of the privileges that she couldn’t have as a fully bw”.

She doesn’t “want black sons only mixed daughters”.

See!! I called it!!

I said that they want mixed kids, specificity daughters that look nothing like them and will try to live through them!!
Breh... just look at the women living vicariously through Kamala Harris. There’s one biracial clown woman on here who does nothing but posts GIFs of her when we post constructive criticism of her.

She’s the “divest” dream. Embodies everything they wish they could achieve.