@CarmelBarbie You're the subject of a trending thread at LSA

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
@WHIPPEDCream she was a known wench who would post about her escapades with white dudes. Nikkkas on thecoli still simped for her though. She eventually got banned due to her anti black men rhetoric.
They knew she was a wench and still won most attractive female on the coli. That says a lot about the dudes on here

Balla

Superstar
Daps
They knew she was a wench and still won most attractive female on the coli. That says a lot about the dudes on here
No fukkin way. Sad to say this happens too, bw can talk all the shyt they want, then a simp comes with his cape and sides with her.

Not only are bm on their own, bm with morals and a backbone are even more on their own.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Same reason why any wench who goes out of her way to keep black men in her mouth would be here. For the attention, from the bytch nikkas that would give it to her.
Sadly she got more than enough attention:mindblown:. Coli is full of cucks breh. Simp for a woman while Brad is blowing her back out:heh:.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Can we get a ban on posting LSA threads?

I mean come on, there’s no way this person is all there mentally,

“Most of these supposed "black women hating black men" hate their mom. Think about it...why would a random man I've never met hate me? No, he hates his mom but it's not socially acceptable at any level to voice that out loud so he then uses every other woman he meets who looks like his mom as a surrogate for his mom. He treats her the way he would want to treat his mom but cant.
Even when fonts come here and say proudly "I dont care if my son brings a white girl home" I chuckle because really now...your son doesnt really hate stranger bw at his core, he simply projects his hatred of you onto them. They think their sons love them but hate younger black women so it's ok. Nope lol.”
Whaaaaaat :dead: those nappy headed bytches are so retarded, fukk them and they're septum piercings :camby:

And by saying nappy I mean unkept :usure:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same reason why any wench who goes out of her way to keep black men in her mouth would be here. For the attention, from the bytch nikkas that would give it to her.

Sadly, as a group men need more discipline/pride

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Why was she on here?

:mjlol:
Breh there’s old women on here that love arguing with young black men using bad faith all the time

who fukking knows. It’s just about keeping the conflict going, not winning it. That’s where nikkas lose because nikkas feel they gotta clap back then you get sea lioned and shaming tactics thrown at you. The essential big mamaism. Just gotta walk away and ignore