@CarmelBarbie You're the subject of a trending thread at LSA

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I swear LSA and the coli are like in the cold war looking like American and Russian spies sneaking dissing and referencing each other.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
Yup.

Coli act likes LSA is so weird, but they spew the same vitriol on here as well. Just from the male side of things.

Stop it. Y’all LSA transplant agents that fly under the radar on here, need to stop spouting this bullshyt. Show me a coli thread where every Breh is posting similar cac supremacist rhetoric against Black women as the ones posted about Black men on LSA. There are none, because shyt like that would get banned on the coli.

On LSA, heinous anti-Black male hate speech is allowed and supported with hundreds of positive ratings. Calling Black men bullet bags and saying ‘cops ain’t killing nikkas fast enough’ actually originated from LSA. Those broads had a 50+ page trending thread with almost 1200 replies attacking Lebron’s teen son, a 15 year old, over an innocent TikTok video. Show me an equivalent thread on The Coli. LSA is a st0rmfr0nt lite, which is why some of the females here that frequent that site are unhinged. We need to have a serious conversation about the rapid rise of black femcels across social media. No other race of women has this much pent up anger and hatred. Not even the radical white feminists of the 70s. :deadmanny:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
631_550x550_Front_Color-White.jpg

If you fukk with Cheers, you know.

Last edited:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Stop it. Y’all LSA transplant agents that fly under the radar on here, need to stop spouting this bullshyt. Show me a coli thread where every Breh is posting similar cac supremacist rhetoric against Black women as the ones posted about Black men on LSA. There are none, because shyt like that would get banned on the coli.

On LSA, heinous anti-Black male hate speech is allowed and supported with hundreds of positive ratings. Calling Black men bullet bags and saying ‘cops ain’t killing nikkas fast enough’ actually originated from LSA. Those broads had a 50+ page trending thread with almost 1200 replies attacking Lebron’s teen son, a 15 year old, over an innocent TikTok video. Show me an equivalent thread on The Coli. LSA is a st0rmfr0nt lite, which is why some of the females here that frequent that site are unhinged. We need to have a serious conversation about the rapid rise of black femcels across social media. No other race of women has this much pent up anger and hatred. Not even the radical white feminists of the 70s. :deadmanny:
I literally don't post on LSA so can't relate to anything you wrote:coffee:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
This dumb ass broad really said that bw should stop having black sons.

They don’t think their mixed daughters won’t want BM?

They don’t think their mixed sons won’t want non-bw?

If all children are mixed, then there will be no more bw left that look like them!!

What am I reading!?

:mindblown::mindblown: