@CarmelBarbie You're the subject of a trending thread at LSA

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
That particular thread topic may not be made here. But LSA and the coli literally have majority of the same thread topics. And the same type of nonsensical responses.
As much as we joke on the Coli I don’t see any posters say anything like this:

This is why it's not worth it to have a son as a black woman. A lot of black men hate their moms simply because they're black and resent their mothers for not whitewashing the bloodline. I pray that I will only have daughters one day. Imagine raising a child who grows up to hate you because of your skin color. Gen Z black girls and later generations are going to have a rough time with these fools. Please pray for them. Black men and boys get worse with each passing generation”

And get that many positive affirmations in agreement.

Last edited:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
As much as we joke on the Coli I don’t see any posters say anything like this

“This is why it's not worth it to have a son as a black woman. A lot of black men hate their moms simply because they're black and resent their mothers for not whitewashing the bloodline. I pray that I will only have daughters one day. Imagine raising a child who grows up to hate you because of your skin color. Gen Z black girls and later generations are going to have a rough time with these fools. Please pray for them. Black men and boys get worse with each passing generation”

And get that many positive affirmations in agreement.
I never said I agreed with anything said on LSA. I was just agreeing with another poster who said that, for the most part, coli and lsa are the same type of website, with the same type of people posting. Just different sexes.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
Tbh idek why y’all go on that site, these broads perception of life is truly jaded.
23514724-1-C65-417-D-8-FF1-8-D3929177264.jpg

By this dumb bytch logic, any woman who is raising a lesbian or a gay man fukked up

these bytches just be chatting let em have it

the mental illness is palpable in this one my word

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Now this really is some ironic shyt
And nikkas dapped this too

Damm the LGBTQRSVIP posters coming out strong

If u raising a gay child you should feel wrong cause ya genetics created a genetic mishap:hubie:

Not the child's fault
It's the parents dna:manny:

U must be a gay bed buck:dead:
Damn you dumb as shyt too smh that shyt like the plague

That’s my point you remedial nikka they mad at the joint from the coli for saying that then the most liked post in the thread repeated it

Take ya cape off them bytches not gon fukk u

Balla

Superstar
Daps
They want their sons to like bw, but want their daughters and fellow bw to date out.

They say that their children should love how their mothers look, but how can that be possible if the children are mixed from their black mothers dating out?

So those mixed kids don’t look like their mothers because those mothers have dated out.

They want black men to want black women, but then they tell them to date out.

Confusing as fukk!!

You can’t make this shyt up.

:russ::mjlol:

Black men know your worth and realize what we are witnessing.

We are the shyt!!

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Tbh idek why y’all go on that site, these broads perception of life is truly jaded.
23514724-1-C65-417-D-8-FF1-8-D3929177264.jpg

By this dumb bytch logic, any woman who is raising a lesbian or a gay man fukked up

these bytches just be chatting let em have it

This isn't wrong imo.

You comparing it to deviancy is a reach.

It's natural to be attracted to what you see at home, as long as it's a healthy one.

Nikkas(male/female) running away from the features common to their home life denotes an unhealthy self image.

Now to the main conceit of this thread, I have no stance but that post wasn't wrong imo.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
This isn't wrong imo.

You comparing it to deviancy is a reach.

It's natural to be attracted to what you see at home, as long as it's a healthy one.

Nikkas(male/female) running away from the features common to their home life denotes an unhealthy self image.

Now to the main conceit of this thread, I have no stance but that post wasn't wrong imo.
You’re not seeing that what they’re saying is wrong.

It’s wrong because they promote bw dating out and talk shyt about bm all the time.

So it makes no sense for them to be mad that a bm or youngin wants to date out, when they want bw to date out and procreate with non-bm.

This is confusing bro; I don’t get how they don’t want a bm, but want bm to date and only want bw.

How are bm gonna date bw when bw are telling other bw to date non-bm??

:mindblown::mindblown:

They really do want us, they have a whole 9 page thread about this, I see now.