Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She’s been a clown from day one. @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC already exposed her. She claims to be Nigerian/Native American. You fill in the blanks.
Facts - That @Bourgeo whoever the fuk her name is has me on ignore for a reason. if anyone needs a thread on the coli for violating, it’s this. The slander needs to be addressed toward the LSA posters who are actually against you all as black men, @CarmelBarbie doesnt deserve the backlash. She doesn’t make posts like this:

98% of everybody on the internet who claim to avoid vlad probably go out everyday and work for/with white people with a smile on their face.

dont get why people think you cant date other races if you are pro black. pro black doesnt mean anti white. i bet when people say black lives matter is racist yall argue the exact opposite tho.. lmao so if im pro womans rights then i cant date a man ?? gtfohwtbs

i think everybody has something they identify with that they don't own. example, should i no longer say im nigerian just because the country is more likely ran by white corporations?

daaaaamn. i was gonna say maybe hollywood would see the come up of minorities with all the white men going down but ...idk some nikkas looking funny too. oh well maybe the women will forge ahead now

maybe they want black men in their lives instead of in jail. i'm sure they felt good about what they did in the moment, but that post conviction/probation clarity tho :whew:

tf you on about, there is plenty of white kids doing life. and they probably didn't even kill ten people

#applestoapples

She went From this -
blacks are about 10% of the population. demanding that someone run on such a limited platform that doesn't serve any other american citizen doesn't seem to serve a purpose because they wouldn't get elected. its basic statistical math. chess not checkers. even trump lied about all the groups of people he would help before he switched it up, AFTER he got in office.

a few moments later
ads targeting specific cultures is basically politics 101 and know to be effective, so idk if it's "retarded" (not saying whether i agree with it but i get it)
but you moved the goal post from what i was responding to.... but can you be more specific? what is "serious talk", what "specific laws" and resources.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
I also see that @❤Aԃɾιαɳα Rσȥαყ ❤ had some shyt to say in that thread. Saying she read through my post history and I have low self esteem. bytch please. I remember when she used to say she looked like Rihanna. bytch looked more like a value dollar boney thot version of Rihanna with weave. I’m dead. bytch was 18 years old posting on a site with grown men clearly attention seeking.

This was her last post on here:

I guess her confused self left this site to go post with the rest of those bitter women. I’m convinced that a lot of those women who hate y’all, are those who have never had good relationships/experiences with brehs.
I gotta log off I have things I need to do, but I’m dead right now at how that out of context comment I made turned into a long ass thread.
I remember that name:russ:

That's that girl that said boys need to beat up people she don't like in order to be with her:mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She’s been a clown from day one. @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC already exposed her. She claims to be Nigerian/Native American. You fill in the blanks.

it wasnt out of no-where. i was told to "just say you are pro me"... so only then did i said what i am, i also said i am christian. im not gonna claim "full black" like you have but you probably dont even know your african roots.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bla...t-white-feminist.411261/page-25#post-18325738

im a christian and mixed, im pro everybody. god bless

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I see you defending that st0rmfr0nt sista forum all the time, like it’s a hill you’ll die on. Brehs really be engaging transplants that come from a site that gets high thumbs up and laugh reacts on posts like this. Wild shyt

2161-D7-F0-4181-46-E8-B43-C-A300-E0-B860-F6.jpg

You gon to try defend or justify this too? “Show me the thread” headass.
This is facts, Xavier.
@Chelsea Bridge is one capping ass bytch who throws rocks and boulders who tries to hide her hands with the innocent act when her victim routine doesn’t go her way.

@YaThreadFloppedB! Is 100 correct on that. I’ve seen her in many a threads on here lying through her fukkin face. She tried to accuse a male poster of being a woman beater and she got caught in multiple lies again lying about a male poster at a coli meet up. That’s why her coli boyfriend never appears in threads to co-sign her dumbass for all of the shyt that she brings on herself. This bytch has posts of her admitting to making men “mad enough to beat her” ; then she turns around and calls posters women beaters for what are admits to provoking fights herself.

prime example of her trying to slander a male poster:

You like to cheat and beat up women. Nothing you say should ever be taken seriously.

My fiance is upstairs working..I'll tell him you said hi since he's on your mind.

but says this
People have their own ideas of what they consider provoking behavior.

For instance, if im just arguing with a guy and he's reached his limit of listening to me talk but I don't stop, that could be enough provocation for him to beat my ass.

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Tha fuk are you talking about my guy. The topic of discussion here is LSA and you're talking about nikkas eating pizza in their basement:gucci:. Take your feminist azzz somewhere else breh:camby:. You trying to derail the thread:rudy:. There's always one of you in this thread:piss:. Yall either try to derail the thread or you put your capes on:hula:. Cape for women who see black men as body bags brehs
:what:fukk is you talking about? Comment had nothing to do with you or caping for women. Put the bottle down breh.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
@Chelsea Bridge is one capping ass bytch who throws boulders and tries to hide her hands with the innocent act.

@YaThreadFloppedB! Is 100 correct on that. I’ve seen her in many a threads lying through her fukkin face. She tried to accuse a male poster of being a woman beater and she got caught in multiple lies lying about a male poster at a coli meet up.
that bytch belongs in a straitjacket :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
that bytch belongs in a straitjacket :mjlol:
She lost when she tried fo lie on that man and then tried to run with the fake outrage.
Been bragging that she has a “fiancé” for 3 years
:deadrose::deadrose:
every comment when she gets caught up ends with “me and my fiancé are good, we aren’t worried about the coli” (he never surfaces to defend her bird babble which is telling)

poster: But Chelsea you did say that, you’re not telling the truth

Chelsea (20 posts later): “I don’t care anyway, my fiancé doesn’t care, me and my boyfriend are good, you lame asses can’t relate to my relationship with my fiancé. My fiancé is upstairs chilling”

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ayoooo

You might be on to something :ohhh:

Somebody make it happen :ufdup:

you nikkaz would lose because you don't know the verbiage to handle shyt but troll besides me saving y'all ass.

so I know y'all would get treated when it came time to handle that frfr.

y'all get to pull all the tough other forum shyt because i already tabled't shyt so bad for anyone on bullshyt. They gon have to get rid of the whole site on a server. So they don't get owned via terminal and in real actualization too tho.

all that computer world blah blah blah non actualized nerd shyt these goofies be talking can all get really owned and cancelled by me. as they are trying to emulate me tabling shyt. So don't be out here jumpin forums and then thinking imma save the day for y'all bullshyt. While y'all pic'n other forums and shyt. As real talk,...if this place get done up like last time and i go be the best on some other site.
my dominance is gonna be magnified even more than tha goat level it is at now.

so cut out all that forum bangin bullshyt and leave that cot damn female ass forum alone.

if you post here ain't shyt else going on online that is dope besides thecoli.com to be posting somewhere else frfr.

the rest of the internet huff as hell besides thecoli.com.

don't be making it uncomfortable for the forum just because you got a real life superhero frfr to save you. Leave them cot damn other forums alone, joe.

Art Barr

A lot of women on there are mentally ill. I used to troll on there from time to time before my account got banned:russ:

What a bunch of hypocrites they have a sub forum dedicated to swirling, but got the nerve to call someone else out from another site no less.:skip:

fukk you doing troll'n people tho.

leave that other forum tha fukk alone.

dey some females. fukk is y'all on.
we men here.

art barr

93 til

Superstar
Daps
you nikkaz would lose because you don't know the verbiage to handle shyt but troll besides me saving y'all ass.

so I know y'all would get treated when it came time to handle that frfr.

y'all get to pull all the tough other forum shyt because i already tabled't shyt so bad for anyone on bullshyt. They gon have to get rid of the whole site on a server. So they don't get owned via terminal and in real actualization too tho.

all that computer world blah blah blah non actualized nerd shyt these goofies be talking can all get really owned and cancelled by me. as they are trying to emulate me tabling shyt. So don't be out here jumpin forums and then thinking imma save the day for y'all bullshyt. While y'all pic'n other forums and shyt. As real talk,...if this place get done up like last time and i go be the best on some other site.
my dominance is gonna be magnified even more than tha goat level it is at now.

so cut out all that forum bangin bullshyt and leave that cot damn female ass forum alone.

if you post here ain't shyt else going on online that is dope besides thecoli.com to be posting somewhere else frfr.

the rest of the internet huff as hell besides thecoli.com.

don't be making it uncomfortable for the forum just because you got a real life superhero frfr to save you. Leave them cot damn other forums alone, joe.

Art Barr

fukk you doing troll'n people tho.

leave that other forum tha fukk alone.

dey some females. fukk is y'all on.
we men here.

art barr

:dahell:

Who is "Y'all"? I have no plans nor do I care to troll the other side

I legit want the two sides to actually attempt to have a civilized discussion. I'm looking at black men and women having a discussion from 2 different POV. And do so when you're not in the comfort of your own people.

Same with twitter

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:dahell:

Who is "Y'all"? I have no plans nor do I care to troll the other side

I legit want the two sides to actually attempt to have a civilized discussion. I'm looking at black men and women having a discussion from 2 different POV. And do so when you're not in the comfort of your own people.

Same with twitter

First off this is a hiphop culture pillar based bboy bgirl site.
Just because you forums refugee face ass nikkaz go hop forum to forum. giving a poser ass headfake like you are this cold ass contributor to a pillar is a stone face fukk'n lie. As in general for any and all of you. Regardless of troll based username and poser based headfake like you know when your posting says you definitely do not know.
First off a bboy should not have to explain shyt to no other socalled highly skilled pillar based bboy bgirl. As they would be actualized in knowledge of self off top. So the fact i am known for responding to all youse toy poser ass nikkaz around here is key. As none of you nikkaz in general on shyt culturally in no pillar skill wise like that and miss me with that house duck poser look alike imma head bullshyt. toys try to play in mass droves since the communication act and Leo Burnette gave you toys life.

First off that is a female site.
Off that alone. I should have to say less.

Next since i always have to treat you poser toy ass nikkaz in general or directly. It is because no you don't fukk'n know. Plus you not apart of no pillar in hiphop. To know wtf you sposed to know any way off top. So try to fool some other house duxk toy poser troll'n. You not foolin the protege to a legend and a rrral triple pillar headlining threat via skill to draw.

So stop the sham'n.

Art Barr
You should know off top. Bboys and bgirls do not mix with no knowledge of self lack'n ass toys.

I know y'all communication act poser missed that in droves.

You not foolin nobody who a real grassroots headliner in a pillar frfr.

So save that shyt.

If you was so dope.

You woukd really be my contemporary.

Y'all just some people who got a login.

Fool somebody else like you that,...when i know you not it frfr.

When i am the it,...the protege in legacy as it.

Art Barr

You getting to do it because i am it nikka.

Fool somebody else with that communications radio marketed hiphop lives here bullshyt.

I ain't fooled by that prison industrial economy toy marketed bullshyt joe.

You not me.

Art Barr

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Y'all LSA women are crazy. Maybe if you lost some weight and lowered your standards brothers would be checking for you.:gucci: Y'all probably want the top tier black man, but ain't too tier yourself, skipping over all the average 9 to 5 black brehs

Meanwhile ugly men have to work 10 times harder than a 5/10 woman.