@CarmelBarbie You're the subject of a trending thread at LSA

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we get a ban on posting LSA threads?

I mean come on, there’s no way this person is all there mentally,

“Most of these supposed "black women hating black men" hate their mom. Think about it...why would a random man I've never met hate me? No, he hates his mom but it's not socially acceptable at any level to voice that out loud so he then uses every other woman he meets who looks like his mom as a surrogate for his mom. He treats her the way he would want to treat his mom but cant.
Even when fonts come here and say proudly "I dont care if my son brings a white girl home" I chuckle because really now...your son doesnt really hate stranger bw at his core, he simply projects his hatred of you onto them. They think their sons love them but hate younger black women so it's ok. Nope lol.”
This ain't a wild point honestly. A lot of men do resent their mom's on some level(no not me:russ:)

But then the question becomes why and that's a box NOBODY wants to open

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I also see that @❤Aԃɾιαɳα Rσȥαყ ❤ had some shyt to say in that thread. Saying she read through my post history and I have low self esteem. bytch please. I remember when she used to say she looked like Rihanna. bytch looked more like a value dollar boney thot version of Rihanna with weave. I’m dead. bytch was 18 years old posting on a site with grown men clearly attention seeking.

This was her last post on here:
Cause most nikkas ain't shyt, that's why this is the last few times i'm ever posting here again cause the responses alone let u know where they head be at

I guess her confused self left this site to go post with the rest of those bitter women. I’m convinced that a lot of those women who hate y’all, are those who have never had good relationships/experiences with brehs.
I gotta log off I have things I need to do, but I’m dead right now at how that out of context comment I made turned into a long ass thread.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Who cares what those bitter broke hoes has to say about our coli queen:ahh:@HarlemHottie

IDK why they always bringing up black men wanting to date other races, I've only fukked with black women seriously and that's having white girls interested in me:heh:

Only suburban out in the stick lame non urban intellectual black women.
be talking about black guys dating out. Ain't no normal urban intellectually raised from public school general black female worried about that bullshyt. Only broads worried about that shyt is some offbrand suburban gooflame small town female who a transplant at best.
The prison industrial based talking points of that bullshyt is all from offbrand wanna be bookworm bussa's. Ain't no desireable black urban big city normal attractive female even thinking about this level of bullshyt.
Black females from the hood will ostracize some dude who from a segregated area and now he wit some white chick.
As it is like where you get that shyt from. Plus they know you went to school or did not go to school on some undesireable to them shyt too.
Anybody discussing this shyt is probably a transplant with a big degree who was a homebody born in the prison industrial economy as an outlier and only embedded in the digital era via work. Or failure to be.

No other way around it. All the desireable socially tranquil females from an urban arena were all snatched up and vetted properly.
they do not even have no thoughts about this bullshyt.

At this point in time.

If you still plagued by your admittance to being a prison industrial affected goofie being black. That is on you.

Black female or black male. If you allowed the theory to destroy black boys affect you.
Plus you been locked and never went to the library to acquire knowledge of self at this point systematically in principal,...you supposed to be prescient to.
Since you so dope. I don't have no emotion or nuffin for you.
In time you ignorantly are going to arrive at what you ignorantly been wanting to arrive to.

Simple as that.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This ain't a wild point honestly. A lot of men do resent their mom's on some level(no not me:russ:)

But then the question becomes why and that's a box NOBODY wants to open

nikkaz gon have to come to truth with the ugly eic sociological based truth.
the divorce meets single parent gen they were born into. purposefully in this country to grow.

Simple as that.

If you never know the concepts spoke on.
When you got every principal to find out.
It is on you.

You can googlesed't the shyt or build with anyone.

You have no excuse.

It is on you.

Art Barr

I did my job.
so you could find the answers in the easiest possible based discoveryzone in mankind. No go do your first job and gain knowledge of self.

Go do your job.
I did mine, so you could do yours.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also see that @❤Aԃɾιαɳα Rσȥαყ ❤ had some shyt to say in that thread. Saying she read through my post history and I have low self esteem. bytch please. I remember when she used to say she looked like Rihanna. bytch looked more like a value dollar boney thot version of Rihanna with weave. I’m dead. bytch was 18 years old posting on a site with grown men clearly attention seeking.

I guess her confused self left this site to go post with the rest of those bitter women. I’m convinced that a lot of those women who hate y’all, are those who have never had good relationships/experiences with brehs.
I gotta log off I have things I need to do, but I’m dead right now at how that out of context comment I made turned into a long ass thread.
Cotdamn remind me never to get on your bad side!!!!
giphy.gif

Straight Ether....

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Imagine being 20 years old and already harbouring that much bitterness and hatred. I truly pity her. :francis:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
They went from "as long as you don't bash Black women no one cares who you date" to "If your Black son don't bring home a Black girl, he hates himself and his momma and lacks racial pride.
I registered for an account on that site but it says I have insufficient posting privileges. I’m not able to post on there or in that silly thread. But I’ve been researching the threads and posts from the op that made that thread about me on LSA. And what’s crazy is that after reading through her posting history, she doesn’t just hate bm, she hates bw too. The only people she don’t seem to hate are white men.

She’s a straight weirdo, like will legit go in on posters for talking, defending and caring about bm, meanwhile she is obsessed with y’all. She actually lurks on this site—a site full of bm. How do I know? She started another thread in the romance alley that she took from this site too... Just as an FYI y’all, she is literally lurking through the coli. And posting shyt back to that site.

The Coli Explains your dating woes

I’m just going to call it—y’all she used to post here at some point. She’s too obsessed and based on her MO (which hates bw and bm). I think she is actually this chick that y’all ran off:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/remember-the-day-indepickwest-got-banned.735917/

Her whole persona is the epitome of a bitter ugly bytch that can’t stand to see bw in harmony with bm and the only reason those women in there are agreeing with her in that specific thread is because she is going in on bm. But in other threads I’ve pulled on her from that site, I’ve seen posters call her out for the shyt she says. They only unifying to go in on bm.

@stuckinbrum since I know your reading this thread, look bytch you need to pick a side, are you invested in brehs because you keep coming on this site and worrying about who brehs date, or are you divesting? I guess the issue for you is, even if you have divested it’s not because you want to. You are an ugly hateful bytch that wasn’t getting chose anyway. You’ve had no choice because your not wanted. My son hates me right? but no brehs wants you. You ugly boo.
Have a white male avi but worried about my son swirling. Hypocritical bytch.

now y’all know I defend bw in here all the time. But bw like her, that are crazy enough to talk about aborting black sons???? They can all go die-vest themselves like the bitter ugly low self esteem bytches they are. I’m lowkey mad at myself for even registering to start an account on that site and lurking through those awful threads. That romance alley and Jane doe alley are very sad. Like I’m legit puzzled by how low their self esteem is.
Hopefully they sort that shyt out soon, so you can post on there.:mjgrin:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Now thr net is so visible.
If i was y'all I would discount and start eliminating nonactualized goofies from anything of importance to y'all.

Y'all get sent off by these goofies and i just don't know culturally.
how that happens if y'all supposed to be so thorough.

When i know that whole I got it headfake is a troll poser move of bullshyt. That you will never get far from.

Keep up the poser ignorant shyt being black and see where it gets you.

I promise you,...you not gon deal well with knowing how wack you are.
Especially when everyone else knows you need to fukk'n grow tha fukk up.

Art Barr

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of women on there are mentally ill. I used to troll on there from time to time before my account got banned:russ:

What a bunch of hypocrites they have a sub forum dedicated to swirling, but got the nerve to call someone else out from another site no less.:skip:
Is there a particular reason why they hate Black Men on theColi? I know a huge influx signed up back in the day calling themselves "The Sisterhood" and got ran off theColi. And it seems like they just can't let go off the beef.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw this. That’s why when these goofy broads in this thread say how much the Coli and LSA are similar I just shook my head. I’ve never seen nikka say some shyt like that on here. And that shyt is frequent of there.
Anti black [male] posts always have high daps/postive reactions. Always. The ratio is pathetically skewed