@CarmelBarbie You're the subject of a trending thread at LSA

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
Is there a particular reason why they hate Black Men on theColi? I know a huge influx signed up back in the day calling themselves "The Sisterhood" and got ran off theColi. And it seems like they just can't let go off the beef.

A lot of their hatred stems from racial stereotypes about black men tbh:
-Black men are bums
-Black men are dead beat dads
-Black men are cheap
-Black men don't protect black women
-Black men don't work

Those are typical racist talking points that you'd expect to hear from racist cacs that black women are on there spewing. Their bitter towards black men because they choose to fukk around with loser black men and let their experiences with them alter their perception of black men as a whole.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That same site has a whole subforum dedicated to Trayvon. It's like the only value black men and boys in death.:jbhmm:

Man WHAT?? :wtf:

That's racism and mental Sickness!! They should be infiltrated and ruined off of that ALONE!!

LSA is what happens when a handful of dedicated posters and Mods dont do their jobs, unlike us back in 2014 to 2016 on The Coli. We had to take them bedwenches to war and silence their dictator-like demands of killing off black men.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
@CarmelBarbie

You're a solid poster and person, and way more sane and together than those 5150 broads on LSA. Who your kids like isn't a reflection of your parenting. We live in a white dominated society and see white people on digital screens more times than not. Anyway, I went through a phase where I liked white girls, but I prefer black women now. That bird on LSA is a white supremacist. Most of its posts are insulting black people, which is allowed and congratulated over there.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
A lot of their hatred stems from racial stereotypes about black men tbh:
-Black men are bums
-Black men are dead beat dads
-Black men are cheap
-Black men don't protect black women
-Black men don't work

Those are typical racist talking points that you'd expect to hear from racist cacs that black women are on there spewing. Their bitter towards black men because they choose to fukk around with loser black men and let their experiences with them alter their perception of black men as a whole.
A couple of those black women that post on lipstick alley have actually gotten dug out by white supremacists...like straight up have dated and let white supremacists smash.

They are damaged and youll never see that embarassing shyt they on in real life.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That’s hilarious how that’s the only archetype of black man that exists to them

not The Maynard Jackson’s or the presidents of organizations like 100 Black men. Not the Tidjane Thiams

Who the fukk do these women hang around? At some point you gotta stop only seeing rappers and ballers as the only black people doing anything. It’s like they don’t want to leave highschool

how do you have a PHD but you still only hang around dudes who put out mixtapes or washed up Ex practice squad members. The epitome of your life being at a section at a club where everyone stands around every weekend

I’m not even deep in my career and I’m around movers and shakers all the fukking time in my 20s.

That's indoctrination. They want black men as extroverted, tall millionaires with swag and clout in the streets, while tricking on women. They hate black men not on that fame shyt. God forbid that the black males focus on intellectual and financial development over chasing fame, you preactically non existent towards them.